My new stack for lean mass... suggestions??

MorningMetal

Awards
I've been doing some homework on a lot of the new stuff out there, and even with all the supps that come out nowadays, you just can't beat USP in most areas IMO, but I put together a pretty nasty stack, and it's almost done, gonna start on monday after taking about a month off from lifting or taking anything. I feel like I need help with this stack.. please help me out here guys!! Any suggestions and/or alterations are more than welcome...
(FYI, I don't use Jack3d Pre W/O anymore because it takes me sky-high, and then I crash SUPER hard after a few hours, and the rest of the day sucks. Tried lowering the dose to 1 scoop... still did the same thing... I think i'm just really sensitive to geranium)

I workout early in the morning (about 5 AM)
LG's Anadraulic State- Pre W/O
3 Caps PRIME - Pre W/O
3 Caps PowerFULL - Pre W/O

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath During Workout
1 Cap Anabolic Pump Post W/O before protein shake and Post W/O meal
Shake, Oatmeal, scoop of natty PB and a banana for breakfast w/ 1.5 g Fish Oil and Multi-V

Basically just keep using the Asteroid Stack throughout the day as I'm supposed to, and keep taking the Multi-V and Fish Oil. My diet will be in check, i'm not skimping on the carbs, but the only carbs i'm eating are complex and low glycemic.

BTW USP, Been using Anabolic Pump for a long time, and I love it.. best supplement EVER..

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I've been doing some homework on a lot of the new stuff out there, and even with all the supps that come out nowadays, you just can't beat USP in most areas IMO, but I put together a pretty nasty stack, and it's almost done, gonna start on monday after taking about a month off from lifting or taking anything. I feel like I need help with this stack.. please help me out here guys!! Any suggestions and/or alterations are more than welcome...
(FYI, I don't use Jack3d Pre W/O anymore because it takes me sky-high, and then I crash SUPER hard after a few hours, and the rest of the day sucks. Tried lowering the dose to 1 scoop... still did the same thing... I think i'm just really sensitive to geranium)

3 Caps PRIME - Pre W/O

Shake, Oatmeal, scoop of natty PB and a banana for breakfast w/ 1.5 g Fish Oil and Multi-V

Basically just keep using the Asteroid Stack throughout the day as I'm supposed to, and keep taking the Multi-V and Fish Oil. My diet will be in check, i'm not skimping on the carbs, but the only carbs i'm eating are complex and low glycemic.

BTW USP, Been using Anabolic Pump for a long time, and I love it.. best supplement EVER..
I am glad you hold Anabolic Pump in such high esteem. Thank you for your compliments. At the same time, it is unfortunate you did not enjoy your experience with Jack3d. If you ever decide to take it again, try it with your pre-workout meal, if you have such. That might make a difference.

In terms of your current stack plan, it looks fine to me. Could you please share the ingredient's profile for Andraulic State?

usmc03

usmc03

Awards

3 Caps PRIME - Pre W/O

Looks good bro. Purple Wraath is the ishh man I don't leave home with out it. As for your pwo meal are you shooting up some dextrose with that whey protein if your not your missing out. Have you tried no-xplode its awesome and I get no crash from it.:usa1: