Lots of Muscle Mass and Health
- 04-22-2009, 09:03 PM
- 04-22-2009, 09:06 PM
04-22-2009, 09:48 PM
What would be allowed naturally. I guess my question is too bodybuilders suffer from a higher rate of heart disease, heart attack etc than normal weighted individuals?
04-22-2009, 09:51 PM
The set point is different for every person and it is impossible to say whether or not it negatively affects health.
I'm assuming when you say BBer that you're referring to the pros.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By darkblue1 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2011, 11:26 AM
- By Jaw Breaker in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 05-14-2009, 03:00 AM
- By mikethebeast in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2009, 06:06 PM
- By faaipdeoiad in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 08-22-2008, 08:01 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-22-2005, 07:01 PM