Lots of Muscle Mass and Health
- 04-22-2009, 09:03 PM
- 04-22-2009, 09:06 PM
04-22-2009, 09:48 PM
What would be allowed naturally. I guess my question is too bodybuilders suffer from a higher rate of heart disease, heart attack etc than normal weighted individuals?
04-22-2009, 09:51 PM
The set point is different for every person and it is impossible to say whether or not it negatively affects health.
I'm assuming when you say BBer that you're referring to the pros.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
Similar Forum Threads
- By SouthernCharm in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2010, 02:54 PM
- By chris42393 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 08:30 PM
- By sxe0viking in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2008, 06:16 PM
- By Nightwanderer in forum General ChatReplies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2008, 07:56 PM
- By natedogg in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2005, 02:25 PM