CKD/anabolic diet am i on the right track?

erkzz

Awards
So, i've decided to try the CKD
im 25 weighing 210lb with about 12-15% bf im looking to add on sum lean muscle and maybe lose some bf on the way. i weight train 5 days a week pretty intense

ill be on
150 mg test prop and enanth eod
also trying to source some tren 75mg/ml will have 1.5ml eod

meal 1 f p c
5 omega 3 eggs friend in 34 31 2
2 tablespoons butter 23 0 0

meal 2 f p c
8 oz ground beef 45 39 0

meal 3 f p c
8 oz steak fried 39 69 0
2 tbs olive oil 27 0 0

meal 4 f p c
8 oz swordfish 19 54 1

meal 5 f p c
pwo shake

meal 6 f p c
8 oz steak fried 39 69 0
2 tbs olive oil 27 0 0

5c brocolli spread out with each meal 25 21 66

total 278 283 69

total calories 3913 64% 30% 6%
these macros are according to fitday

Carb load phase Ill do 36 hours. just try to have about 60-80 grams of carbs. every few hours. or untill i can feel myself smoothing out as dr mauro pasquale will say

just wondering how this looks?

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
So, i've decided to try the CKD
im 25 weighing 210lb with about 12-15% bf im looking to add on sum lean muscle and maybe lose some bf on the way. i weight train 5 days a week pretty intense

ill be on
150 mg test prop and enanth eod
also trying to source some tren 75mg/ml will have 1.5ml eod

meal 1 f p c
5 omega 3 eggs friend in 34 31 2
2 tablespoons butter 23 0 0

meal 2 f p c
8 oz ground beef 45 39 0

meal 3 f p c
8 oz steak fried 39 69 0
2 tbs olive oil 27 0 0

meal 4 f p c
8 oz swordfish 19 54 1

meal 5 f p c
pwo shake

meal 6 f p c
8 oz steak fried 39 69 0
2 tbs olive oil 27 0 0

5c brocolli spread out with each meal 25 21 66

total 278 283 69

total calories 3913 64% 30% 6%
these macros are according to fitday

Carb load phase Ill do 36 hours. just try to have about 60-80 grams of carbs. every few hours. or untill i can feel myself smoothing out as dr mauro pasquale will say

just wondering how this looks?
I dont know about the steak fried on a recomp, but there is alot of quality protien in there. Be carefull with so much red meat in one day, your BP will be thru the roof. I tend to eat that way, and i always feel it. Add in some oats, and im assuming in your early meal that butter is peanut butter right?

erkzz

Awards
nahh its just butter lol for more fats. from what ive read and understand the diet is supposed to be mainly fats and protein with minimal carbs so i wouldnt be able to have the oats. spewin tho because thats my favourite carb source

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
nahh its just butter lol for more fats. from what ive read and understand the diet is supposed to be mainly fats and protein with minimal carbs so i wouldnt be able to have the oats. spewin tho because thats my favourite carb source
right on. no worries about so much red meat? Dont get me wrong, i adore red meat, but it does have its consequences in bulk form. I been learning that the hard way!

avenue Red

Awards
so your having 69g of carbs a day? for CKD you need 30 or less I do 20 just to be safe. you might want to go buy Keto strips at like Walmart to test if your in ketosis.

erkzz

Awards
im not too worried about red meat but maybe later on i might go and buy some more fish and have some more?
all of the carbs r from the brocolli but apparently it doesnt matter how much it has because of the fiber content? i might invest in some ketosticks to be sure anyway

avenue Red

Awards
they help alot just to keep you focused as well but once you get into it and have your diet locked down you wont need them anymore.

erkzz

Awards
thanx alot for ur inputs greatly appreciated... hopefully i can get great results like what ive been reading