Full body workout 2 1/2 day per week
- 04-16-2009, 01:28 PM
- 04-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Depends entirely upon your training experience, the total number of movements you are performing, and the number of reps per set.
In my full body routines my number of sets vary from 4-8 per movement (usually 6-8 lifts per workout), but I have been doing TBT for a while and have built up my recovery capacity to be able to handle such volume.
- 04-16-2009, 02:04 PM
if you're just starting total body, i would do 2 sets per muscle group trained - one compound exercise per muscle group. build your way up to 4 sets - this will take 3-4 weeks.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JohnRock in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2011, 12:47 AM
- By Thompson in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:16 PM
- By frezel in forum Training ForumReplies: 59Last Post: 06-19-2008, 03:55 PM
- By chainsaw in forum Training ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 10-13-2007, 01:57 PM
- By dunimous in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2005, 08:26 AM