cheat meals

browns1234

Awards
how many cheat meals would you say you get a week

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
depending on what you count as cheating, some are more strict than others. I'm in college so bulks include a lot of burgers and pizza...as much as some people would disagree, they get the job done

browns1234

Awards
ya stuff such as burgers and pizza once in awhile can't hurt...especially when you train hard and eat clean 75-80% of the time

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I do 1/week unless you get that fat urge or w/e. Sometimes Ill go 2weeks NP and sometimes I just need fat otherwise I go ****ing crazy

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make your own healthy burgers from lean beef, and then it's not a cheat meal :) Pizza can be done on a WW wrap, or made w/ very thin crust and I wouldn't even count it as a cheat meal.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Make your own healthy burgers from lean beef, and then it's not a cheat meal :) Pizza can be done on a WW wrap, or made w/ very thin crust and I wouldn't even count it as a cheat meal.
Didnt even think about the mini pizzas, Imma try that later tonight. I got some whole weat pitas, should be interesting:cheers:

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I lika da way you think.:cheers:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i go lean as possible. Mullet even told me that you can boil out the fat... but sometimes its just straight little caesars hot n ready for the cheat. I try to limit it to once a week but just like Geek said, sometimes you gotta have fat. 75-80% clean meals is a good goal, especially cuz i'm not competing

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
There is no rule, what are your goals?

It all depends on calories in VS. calories out....

I eat a cheat meal every day, sometimes twice a day. But I can keep a pretty lean physique because I am very active and don't skimp on my workouts. I stay at 10-12% doing that, and since I am not prepping for a competition I really could careless.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I tried this like 20mins after I read it.

little off topic but...
1 whole weat pita, little bit of pizza sauce, ff moterzall cheese, and 1 chicken breast. Very good!!!

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The whole concept behind a "cheat" meal is to treat yourself with what you wouldn't normally eat if you are are SERIOUS/DEDICATED about health/training. I 'll eat some chinese as an example on the weekend.Still in moderation though.Kinda of a "reward" for being strict during the week.Don't be afraid of a Big Mac/fries etc.in MODERATION.It'll keep your sanity!...Cheat 2 treat.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Eating clean is great, but it doesnt satisfy your need for tasty food. The good thing about a bulk is you can satisfy that urge for junk more often. Everyone has given good advice, just eat lots of clean food the majority of the time, then when you feel the need have what you want. Its stacking days upon days of bad eating that makes you fat, not one meal(or even day) now and then.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bulking isn't an excuse to eat like sh!t. Eat clean, eat a lot. Plain and simple.

Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

Awards
Bulking isn't an excuse to eat like sh!t. Eat clean, eat a lot. Plain and simple.
This is true, one should always monitor their midsection. I always check my abs, when they start to fade out I know its time to cut back a bit.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.0.8) Gecko/2009032609 Firefox/3.0.8