- 04-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Alright when I am working the chest area I am doing the following routine:
Standard Bench Press 3 sets, 8 reps
Incline Bench Press 3 sets, 8 reps
Incline (high incline) Bench Press 3 sets, 8 reps
Chest Flys 3 sets, 8 reps
Ball Push Ups Ups 3x15
I am trying to get bigger pecs (like most guys out there) and more defined pecs.
I need some ideas on better Pectoral based exercises that can be done with a standard bench press. My bench doesn't decline (anymore long story haha).
Any one have any ideas for exercises that will work the middle and lower areas of chest? I am doing a lot with my upper pecs.
- 04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
04-07-2009, 04:11 PM
04-07-2009, 05:16 PM
for the mid chest, I like to do DB presses, where you squeeze the two dbs together as tightly as you can throughout the movement. I usually feel it in my chest more on the way down then the way up, so its good to do it slowly, and really focus in squeezing them together.
04-07-2009, 10:42 PM
change up your rep scheming
um...high rep partial presses
supinating db flies
theres a million things
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cary K in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 01-16-2013, 09:14 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Training ForumReplies: 22Last Post: 01-16-2009, 05:37 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum Training ForumReplies: 16Last Post: 03-16-2007, 03:09 PM
- By stratvox in forum Training ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2004, 10:47 PM
- By fiddler in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:52 PM