Spawn: I'm looking for an educated answer for this:

daleden

Awards
Spawn: I'm looking for an educated answer for this:
I heard of all the good things about it, so i start a cycle 2-1/2 weeks ago, i am pulsing it MWF and Sunday night at 11pm because i workout at 5:30 am, so in essence i have taken it 3 times each of those days, i am on my cycle support, and liver support on off days, I know you could go a little longer than 4 weeks by Dr. D guideline, well, i started at 198, my max bench 385, i just happen to jump on scale 15 minutes ago, i am up to 210 and i hit 420 on bench on friday, again, i heard it works well, but come on, 12 pounds in less than 3 weeks, and for sure all core movement have went up, but i have not change anything else in diet but added two protien shakes and water and my bodyfat has went 2%, is there a way to explain the super rapid weigh gain? i have been stuck under 200 for a long time now, i'll take any logical reasoning

masc08

Awards
i also need help. ive never taken anything and dont know what to take. i bought a bolttle of spawn cause a friend at the gym told it was good. didnt know all this other stuff was involved. dont wanna waste the bottle, so what do i take and when. how much will this cost

daleden

Awards
This stuff is seriour, if you never taken any thing, i would pulse it, which you can look up on the site,but i will brief you, i would do every other day, and it will keep the hard side effect to a minum, and believe me, you will get some towards the end,
So one get
1.liver support (cheap) $9-$15
2.PCT if you do eod, an over the counter should be find, $25-$50
3.DHEA taken on your off days $5-$15
4.Creatine on off days and durning training days $20-up
your normal protien, and its one more thing i cant think of off the top of my head, that you should take durning you second week until done,

Not knowing you strength level, how long you been lifing, your age, i do say to you, dont start it UNTILL YOU HAVE THOSE THING lined up, especially the PCT,
hope i was able to help

daleden

Awards
PS, i did finish with great results, went up to 219, bench went to 440, and all core movement up, and now after 10 weeks off, i 212, and still as strong, just dont workout that heavy for the summer, and i diet down,
an make sure you have you natural test booster after you finish, (diesl test) was cool, im think of goin one more time to see what happen again

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i can explain the rapid weight gain...you just took 3 steroids.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
i can explain the rapid weight gain...you just took 3 steroids.
Yea, only 2: 19 Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3,17 dione -and- 2a,3a epithio 17a methyletioallocholanol.

But still pretty much the same explaination lol

daleden

Awards
being that you are pulsing it, it gives you something in your system durning the days you are off the spawn, and when you stop with spawn you would be on say 4 weeks and it helps keep those gains

daleden

Awards
big guy, thats and uneducated answer, if it was three steroid, i would gained 50 pound, that was a joke, its not, and i see someone else answered that as well

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is good to take throughout your cycle and pct as well isnt it? Helps you keep your gains better. So why should he only take it on off days?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is good to take throughout your cycle and pct as well isnt it? Helps you keep your gains better. So why should he only take it on off days?
That also depends on how "dry" you want your gains to be.

daleden

Awards
its not mixed with a mulit, steroid, its mixed with three different prohorm, there is a big difference, and me, i really dont care to get in conversation about it, hearing others talk, its like misleading info, i research mine before and after i post my first question and was happy with what a non-steriod did, and happy with my plus 45 pound bench and still at the same bench, and my plus 21 pound gain and still 15 on me, with being done with the product over 10 weeks, so again, if it was to be a steriod, sign me up for what a real steriod would do. and that in it self is not true, i looked for the non-steriod way

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
its not mixed with a mulit, steroid, its mixed with three different prohorm, there is a big difference, and me, i really dont care to get in conversation about it, hearing others talk, its like misleading info, i research mine before and after i post my first question and was happy with what a non-steriod did, and happy with my plus 45 pound bench and still at the same bench, and my plus 21 pound gain and still 15 on me, with being done with the product over 10 weeks, so again, if it was to be a steriod, sign me up for what a real steriod would do. and that in it self is not true, i looked for the non-steriod way
Epi isn't a steroid? Where did you research before hand again? LOL, I won't say anything about the estra 4,9 but the Epi, come on.

daleden

Awards
it is good to take with, but its not so important if you/we are trying to economize, an if we are from his question, creatine is not nessisary, every day on this, since we are try to pulse, it would compliment the spawn on his day off, and when he completely leave the spawn allow, now to saturate your muscle with that on a full time bases with the other proper supplement will help keep, maintain all the gains that a person was able to obtain from the non over abuse of pulsing it. Everyone is differnt, but my before, my durning and my now, can prove it on core movements.
My question on this was not answered 3 months ago, and my protecting the critizim now is just converstation to me now, i read before i did it , during the time i did it, and after, and still plan on it one more time, but now im 210, 11% bodyfat an still doing 365 for 4-6 reps, not trying to go higher than that, when i try it again, then , now did to another question earlier , did steroid do that in 4 weeks and 10 weeks off?

daleden

Awards
I did not say one time it was a steriod, you must of read wrong or mis quoted, i was say to other before my writing there that it is not a steroid, it was just a sarcastic way of writing it

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
do you know the difference between a steroid an a prohormone? a steroid is active when you take it, a prohormone goes throgh a conversion to become a steroid. if you think a steroid will turn you into jay cutler your sadly mistaken. epi IS a steroid. the tren, it converts so it is a prohormone, but it is also active so it is a steroid as well.

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
it is good to take with, but its not so important if you/we are trying to economize, an if we are from his question, creatine is not nessisary, every day on this, since we are try to pulse, it would compliment the spawn on his day off, and when he completely leave the spawn allow, now to saturate your muscle with that on a full time bases with the other proper supplement will help keep, maintain all the gains that a person was able to obtain from the non over abuse of pulsing it. Everyone is differnt, but my before, my durning and my now, can prove it on core movements.
My question on this was not answered 3 months ago, and my protecting the critizim now is just converstation to me now, i read before i did it , during the time i did it, and after, and still plan on it one more time, but now im 210, 11% bodyfat an still doing 365 for 4-6 reps, not trying to go higher than that, when i try it again, then , now did to another question earlier , did steroid do that in 4 weeks and 10 weeks off?
What????? I tried to decipher this but ended up getting a slight headache- you know the kind that originates between your eyes... yea.

Necro (the opeth fan) is correct. One is already an active steroid and the other has to undergo a conversion via specific enzymes in the body to be anabolic/androgenic. These are the real deal, just orally administered opposed to being injected. You said you've been off 10 weeks and kept all your gains? so you must have researched enough to do a proper PCT.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
is there a way to explain the super rapid weigh gain? i have been stuck under 200 for a long time now, i'll take any logical reasoning
you were taking a potent designer steroid doh

also wrong forum for steroid discussion :jester:

caliphotog

Awards
Hahaha. Whatever makes you feel good about what you are doing. I have taken Spawn, amazing gains in strength and size and it is definatly a steriod.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
hahaha do some more research before you start posting like that
so i type 3 instead of 2. regardless of the number, he took multiple steroids and that is an unarguable fact. if youre just going to post arrogant remarks opposed to contributing to the thread it is better you refrain from posting at all. if you read the entirety of this short thread you would see that i did retract my statement that it is 3 steroids after i looked it up and saw that it is only 2.

Genetiks80

Awards
I know someone that has been using Revamp (same formula,diff company) and has gotten just as good results and still not done. Im sure you worked hard too so that would explain some.Those are some really impressive results.

Mad Mulhollen

Awards
spawn is a tren an epi combo,space 3 through out the day an make sure one is with your pre-workout meal,take kilosports clomed for your pct,do as many weeks pct as you do spawn,im on trenadrol an epistane now an gettin to my sixth week,hard dry gains,very hard,makes you really strong,test levels are amazing,more cut than size tho,tryin to put some other bulkin ph with it for my next cycle

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
spawn is a tren an epi combo,space 3 through out the day an make sure one is with your pre-workout meal,take kilosports clomed for your pct,do as many weeks pct as you do spawn,im on trenadrol an epistane now an gettin to my sixth week,hard dry gains,very hard,makes you really strong,test levels are amazing,more cut than size tho,tryin to put some other bulkin ph with it for my next cycle
Reviving this thread as I am getting close to starting a SPAWN pulse in a week or 2.

I have read several times that TREN doesn't give much size, mostly hardness & strength. This is fine, I was just wondering what is it about different compounds where some give size and some don't? Are the size gains from some mostly water? I have pulsed EPI in the past with some gains & gained and maintaned about 5 lbs yet the OP here claims 20 odd lbs of gains on a pulse....with a compound that is not known for these gains especially on a watered down pulse.

I am asking because I don't want to gain 20 pounds in 20 days....sounds excessive. Happy with 5-10.

Lucky

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reviving this thread as I am getting close to starting a SPAWN pulse in a week or 2.

I have read several times that TREN doesn't give much size, mostly hardness & strength. This is fine, I was just wondering what is it about different compounds where some give size and some don't? Are the size gains from some mostly water? I have pulsed EPI in the past with some gains & gained and maintaned about 5 lbs yet the OP here claims 20 odd lbs of gains on a pulse....with a compound that is not known for these gains especially on a watered down pulse.

I am asking because I don't want to gain 20 pounds in 20 days....sounds excessive. Happy with 5-10.

Lucky

I'll be glad to give you some helpful info.

I've taken Tren (19-Nor). That stuff is potent and I personally believe is far more potent than Epi when taken at 90mg/day or more. The stuff your taking is setup for 30mg of Tren & 8mg of Epi per capsule. Thats a pretty good dosing for 3 a day I believe. Enough to get results but not too much to hurt your body. Expect some sort of shutdown. Tren will shut you down but gives you an incredible "on" feeling. Epi doesnt shut down near as hard but if taken long enough will do so just the same as Tren.

I picked up 12lbs of lean mass on a 4 week cycle of Tren and kept it all. All of my mass gains were seen in the first 15 days, afterwards the strength and hardness just kept getting more and more pronounced. Had Spawn been what I had taken instead of Tren, I might've seen nearly 20lbs of mass increase. Both Epi and Tren are proven to work well so it doesnt surprise me that some are putting that type of weight on. You might want to consider using H-Drol instead if extreme mass and strength aren't your goals. People are telling you Tren doesnt put on mass because they are assuming the product is a direct copycat oral version of Trenbolone --> which gives strength, hardness and vascularity. However, those peeps have not actually tried the 19-Nor obviously because it does give substantial mass gains unlike the original Trenbolone. This is the greatest difference between 19-Nor and Tren-Ace.

Tren Pros:
-Strength (lots of it)
-Mass (usually people experience 8-12lb gains)
-Hardness (to the greatest degree)
-Aggression (in and out of the gym)
-Awesome recovery & pumps remained 24hrs/day

Tren Cons:
-Blood pressure increased greatly
-Shutdown was harsh (for me -- I'm a small guy)
-Irritability (not so bad but still noticeable)
-Some estrogen flare-ups (Nothing an AI cant handle)

I'm currently on a cycle of Epistane and am about 2 weeks into it. The stuff has hardly kicked in yet, but I have noticed some decent gains so far. I'm taking it solo to see what sides come of the Epi so I can make a good solid cycle and PCT with Spawn which is going to be my last cycle of the year to hit my weight goals. As of right now I gather this from Epi..

Epi Pros:
-Strength (Although so far not as dramatic as Tren)
-Mass (Gained about 6lbs so far, but I give only partial credit to Epi)
-Pumps, Stamina, & Recovery (Still not quite as dramatic as Tren)

Epi Cons:
-Maybe some mild shutdown?
-It's methylated so you need an assisting supplement for liver functions
-Nothing else to report so far

If I were taking both such as a Spawn cycle I would have these other supplements to take with them..

-Formestane (In case you get an estrogen flare-up and plus you'll need it in PCT)
-Vitex for prolactin control with Tren
-Cycle Assist or Cycle Support for blood pressure and liver function

Epi has SERM properties in it so this explains why shutdown isnt as bad and it also protects your hormones from spiking during cycle.

PCT should have at least this in it..

-PP's TRS (Stuff actually works)
-Formestane or aPCT
-Diesel Test Hardcore and Sunami

Or you can just do Clomid and TRS and be good.

I know this is exhaustive but it should cover alot of basis for anyone interested in taking this stuff. Peace out..

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Thanx for the excellent info: for PCT I have lots of Formestane from CEL, Maca & Fenugreek. What about this Prolactin concer? What causes this & can Formestane handle this. I know it's cause it's. a progestin but is this related to estrogen or not? Cel reps say that a SERM should not be needed for their product. Is the Tren in Spawn different?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
you need a serm from a tren cycle alone. this is epi and tren... think about it.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why are there so many that say otherwise? See Cel's tren thread for example.
Listen, no one is going to tell us that we're gonna have to buy and use illegal or controlled substances (without Rx it is illegal) with their legal stuff. That dramatically reduces the customer pool down to the guys who have access to such subtances and also the ones willing to go that far with it.

Now..as for my opinion. I wont tell you to go one way or the other. Sure the SERM route is less expensive, easier, faster, and overall better way for your body I believe as long as you dont overdose or take the SERM too long. But its also illegal...

The OTC PCT well..if you do this expect to take a longer PCT with Tren and just be patient. Do not try and get away with one measily t-booster and call it a PCT. This is what I would recommend for you during PCT if you stay OTC.

TRS + (1) extra Sustain Alpha bottle ) (About $150 --ouch)
Formestane (run equivalent to Formex's 50/50/25/25) (Already have?)
DTH ($50)
Sunami ($25)

Take TRS for 4 weeks and continue taking extra SA for another 4 weeks afterward. Run Formestane for first 4 weeks into PCT tapering down. Take DTH and Sunami for 4-6 weeks. You should be fine with this but its freakin expensive. Your body will eventually get back to normal but it really depends on how bad you shutdown from Tren. You could also run Advanced PCT in place of the Formestane and DTH/Sunami but I'm not sure if it would work any better. I'll let you know after my Epi cycle. Another option is PCS for a t-booster. Hope this helps.

By the way I ran TRS solo and although it didnt do its job completely I added DTH and things came back to normal after a few more weeks. Overall I'm satisfied with TRS and am comfortable recommending it to others although not everyone has good feedback from Trans-Res. its a good t-booster I believe.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Listen, no one is going to tell us that we're gonna have to buy and use illegal or controlled substances (without Rx it is illegal) with their legal stuff. That dramatically reduces the customer pool down to the guys who have access to such subtances and also the ones willing to go that far with it.

Now..as for my opinion. I wont tell you to go one way or the other. Sure the SERM route is less expensive, easier, faster, and overall better way for your body I believe as long as you dont overdose or take the SERM too long. But its also illegal...

The OTC PCT well..if you do this expect to take a longer PCT with Tren and just be patient. Do not try and get away with one measily t-booster and call it a PCT. This is what I would recommend for you during PCT if you stay OTC.

TRS + (1) extra Sustain Alpha bottle ) (About $150 --ouch)
Formestane (run equivalent to Formex's 50/50/25/25) (Already have?)
DTH ($50)
Sunami ($25)

Take TRS for 4 weeks and continue taking extra SA for another 4 weeks afterward. Run Formestane for first 4 weeks into PCT tapering down. Take DTH and Sunami for 4-6 weeks. You should be fine with this but its freakin expensive. Your body will eventually get back to normal but it really depends on how bad you shutdown from Tren. You could also run Advanced PCT in place of the Formestane and DTH/Sunami but I'm not sure if it would work any better. I'll let you know after my Epi cycle. Another option is PCS for a t-booster. Hope this helps.

By the way I ran TRS solo and although it didnt do its job completely I added DTH and things came back to normal after a few more weeks. Overall I'm satisfied with TRS and am comfortable recommending it to others although not everyone has good feedback from Trans-Res. its a good t-booster I believe.

I have run Sustain Alpha after a 1-T cycle...not really sure if it did anything at all. Also have run advanced PCT together with Drive, Mass FX, Lean x-treme as an overkill PCT on my 1st ever cycle of Epistane...again, not sure any of those products did a darned thing for me. Also tried T-911 at 2 under my tongue with zero results. Either I am a non-responder or these products are over rated by placebo Happy consumers, not really sure.

Currently running Formestane with Maca and Fenugreek after a Promagnon cycle. For me this is the only PCT that is doing it for me and as advertized. Seriously considering running this for my PCT for SPAWN cycle however I am probably going to Pulse the SPAWN to minimize the sides as I must be carefull at my age. Maybe add in a little Inhibit-E ATD. I am familiar with Epistane and really liked it, just adding some Tren into the mix!