Flatt Butt

Predaking

Awards
If you have a flat butt relative to your hamstrings, i.e. your butt is almost flush with your hamstrings, what exercises will make your butt stick out?

I've done squats to parallel (can't do them lower without rounding my back), deadlifts, and stifflegged deadlifts, and my butt has not grown bigger relative to everything else.

Thanks all

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
If you have a flat butt relative to your hamstrings, i.e. your butt is almost flush with your hamstrings, what exercises will make your butt stick out?

I've done squats to parallel (can't do them lower without rounding my back), deadlifts, and stifflegged deadlifts, and my butt has not grown bigger relative to everything else.
deads and squats worked for me.......

you could try the butt master if your gym has one.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Squats and all variations there of...

front/back squats
hack squat
deads
walking lunges
bodyweight squats
Glute-ham sit-ups
clean n jerks and any variation there of

box steps

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Deads and squats..work on your flexibility if your back rounds below parallel (unless of course youre super tall)
I'd also emphasize go heavy on them..my butt is huge but I do absolutely nothing in the "hypertrophy" range for my lower body.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
squats, making sure you break parallel. if you can get your glutes to touch your calves, you'll feel your glutes really take a hit. add in some lunges, and you're golden.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
squats, making sure you break parallel. if you can get your glutes to touch your calves, you'll feel your glutes really take a hit. add in some lunges, and you're golden.
you know it brother.

SLOW ATG, your butt will grow!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
deads and squats. and lots of sitting at the computer.

kidding about the last one (kinda.)

alot has to do with genetics.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i geneticly have no ass, well used to have no ass. the thing that worked well for me was of course squats but i also do leg presses, feet together, placed low on the plateform and go for 20 reps 4 sets, go to failure.......they'll start playing the sir-mix-alot dong for you when you walk in the gym

way2slickrick

way2slickrick

Awards
i geneticly have no ass, well used to have no ass. the thing that worked well for me was of course squats but i also do leg presses, feet together, placed low on the plateform and go for 20 reps 4 sets, go to failure.......they'll start playing the sir-mix-alot dong for you when you walk in the gym
lmao gd one :18:

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I too had a genetically flat ass lol, took me a few months of legs workouts but its definitely filled in haha... i feel weird being a guy and saying this but whatev. I do Squats, front squats, leg press, lunges, and leg curls. Those all have worked great for me.

wbted23

wbted23

Awards
Leg press machines always seem to hit the glutes most for me.

fisherman34

Awards
Heavy squats i think are what will do it i squat 500 and have a big ass haha