- 04-20-2009, 01:55 PM
As for the weight thing, that is true for MOST people, but according to bone structure, height, bf % and a host of other factors it can differ. I am 5'6 1/2 or so and weigh in at a whopping 157lbs in my avatar pic. So while weight can be a judge of progress, it is not the only one. Remember franco columbu at his best in early to mid seventies was 185lbs contest weight at 5'6". Still I see what you are saying if you are at a certain weight and are lacking mass, obviously you will have to gain weight to get bigger.
- 05-16-2009, 03:00 PM
05-18-2009, 03:06 PM
I second weighted bench dips since my shoulders rarely like doing regular dips. keep elbows tight to your sides and go down till elbows are 90 degrees at least, a little more if you can stretch without hurting something. Load up some plates and go to failure, have a partner strip some weight and go to failure, then remove all weight and finish them off.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blazer88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 10-20-2011, 11:51 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 45Last Post: 03-29-2004, 04:44 PM
- By txwakeskater in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 11-29-2002, 03:21 AM
- By antonio in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-12-2002, 09:03 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 11:34 AM