- 04-20-2009, 01:55 PM
As for the weight thing, that is true for MOST people, but according to bone structure, height, bf % and a host of other factors it can differ. I am 5'6 1/2 or so and weigh in at a whopping 157lbs in my avatar pic. So while weight can be a judge of progress, it is not the only one. Remember franco columbu at his best in early to mid seventies was 185lbs contest weight at 5'6". Still I see what you are saying if you are at a certain weight and are lacking mass, obviously you will have to gain weight to get bigger.
- 05-16-2009, 03:00 PM
05-18-2009, 03:06 PM
I second weighted bench dips since my shoulders rarely like doing regular dips. keep elbows tight to your sides and go down till elbows are 90 degrees at least, a little more if you can stretch without hurting something. Load up some plates and go to failure, have a partner strip some weight and go to failure, then remove all weight and finish them off.
Similar Forum Threads
- By killamac27 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2010, 10:36 AM
- By ILiftBig in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-04-2009, 08:13 PM
- By repmks in forum PicsReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2008, 10:38 PM
- By elscotto in forum MMAReplies: 6Last Post: 09-26-2008, 10:33 PM
- By steroidmonkey in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2008, 10:57 PM