Good Protein Powders for Bulking?

AmericnMuscle

Banned
Awards
What I'm hoping to do is a lean bulk, but I'll make some little sacrifices if needed. These are the following protein powders that I'm thinking about picking up for my upcoming cycle of Sustanon 250, S-Drol and Epi. I've heard homemade gainers are 'where it's at,' but I know I sometimes won't have time to make a homemade one.

Universal Real Gains
ON NitroCore 24
ON Pro Complex
ATW WPI Cup Cake Batter
ATW Max Milk (supposed to be a copy of Muscle Milk, just healthier and more effective)
BSN Lean Dessert
CytoSport Muscle Milk Collegiate

Feel free to give your feedback and any suggestions.

Thanks ahead of time, ladies and gents.

Dath

Awards
Take a look at Optimum Nutrition's Oats & Whey. It uses only natural flavors and sweeteners and it digests well (at least for me). Nutraplanet has it for $21.99 (3 lbs).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about ATW WPC Peanutbutter Cup + 1-2 Tbsp Natural PB + Milk if you want. Grind a ton of oats beforehand, and then you can just scoop them in as needed as well.

As for your listed ones, UN Real Gains Strawberry tastes very good and I had no issues mixing it; The Pro Complex is a bit pricey but good, NitroCore tastes decent I hear and is a bit cheaper.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Milk is my favorite post workout, and for a general shake. My favorite pre bed shake is Probolic-SR 12 hour protein.