Cutting BEFORE bulking...

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
I'm 6'0'' and currently at 183 but a couple weeks ago at the beginning of my bulk I was at about 175. I began lifting again in late december and really started to get serious around mid febuary. A few weeks into getting myself really dedicated to dieting, lifting, and supplementing I broke my arm, so i began to do the next best thing. Running! I ran and ran and ran. Averaged about 4 to 5 miles a day and even began to run twice a day. It was great for my health but horrible for my initial goal of trying to gain muscle and weight. My arm healed pretty quick, being only a fracture, so I hit the gym again in early march (a couple weeks ago). When I got back in the gym i didn't necessarily lose a lot of my muscle mass but nearly of my body fat was gone. It really discouraged me b/c i always thought it was better to bulk THEN cut. But the results in just the last 3 weeks have been phenomenal! I started eating like a machine and taking ON pro complex GAINER and jack3d with creatine monohydrate and have really began seeing the fruits of my labor and dedication. The mass I have put on in the last couple weeks just seems to keep popping out of the cuts. It's by far the most lean and tone I've ever looked before. I guess I'm just trying to say that for some, bulking before cutting is not really necessary.

Thanks,

Chris