gaining size

musclechet

Awards
what is the best anabolic supplement for gaining size only ie to become huge. i stay in india

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
what is the best anabolic supplement for gaining size only ie to become huge. i stay in india
Mdrol will put on intense size but i wouldnt recommend it for your first ph cycle as it is a little hepatoxic and easily used improperly. pplex is along the same lines, but of course i dont know your experience level. But off the top of my head if im correct in assuming that this is your first cycle epi would be a good bet as its sides are minimal and pct isnt a neccesity.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
how old are you?

what's your diet like?

how long have you been lifting?

these are good things to know. if you've only been lifting for 5 months I think you need to give it more time before you start jumping on the ph wagon.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
how old are you?

what's your diet like?

how long have you been lifting?

these are good things to know. if you've only been lifting for 5 months I think you need to give it more time before you start jumping on the ph wagon.
All of these are good questions. The next question would be why not ask this in the anabolics forum? Most people here are gonna want to know everything about your diet, training, etc, befor any ph/ps advice is doled out.

musclechet

Awards
im 40 years old
ive been lifting weight for the past 5 years but not on serious grounds
i dont follow a strict bodybuilding diet but try to get good protein in my body
i weigh 65 kgs
so please suggest a good anabolic supplement which will help me to gain size. i want to look huge. i do the basic exercises . lots of dead lifts. shoulder press with barbel. chest press. squats.
please dont use short forms like epi ,pplex etc.
give me names of good supplements that contain these .
i dont want to have side effects. the only side effect i want is size and strength. im weak at bench presses

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
im 40 years old
i weigh 65 kgs

nothing is going to give you the results you want without a solid training program and a solid diet. consider when you have to come off steroids, and your body has to maintain the new muscle through a great diet and a great training program. without getting those nailed down first, you'll loose 90% of your gains in post cycle. just my opinion though - you're welcome to find this out on your own.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...

i don't really know anything about ph's but if you have everything else in check i'm no help. i'd follow elementrip's advice.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
nothing is going to give you the results you want without a solid training program and a solid diet. consider when you have to come off steroids, and your body has to maintain the new muscle through a great diet and a great training program. without getting those nailed down first, you'll loose 90% of your gains in post cycle. just my opinion though - you're welcome to find this out on your own.
Couldnt have said it better there are options for your goals with ph's to aid in your journey. But if your diet isnt dialed in first then your wasting your time and money in my opinion. I'd set up a seperate thread in the diet section too... let them know your goals, your age/weight/height/experience etc. and see what they can help you come up with first.

As for the prohormone abbreviations i apologize. the company competitive edge labs (CEL) makes the p-plex M-drol and a few others as well. Epi is short for epistane and its made by the company IBE. The Epi would be my suggestion based on your level of previous knowledge, goals, and current all around routine. There are others that can be a step up from here of course but with the increased efficacy there is also an associated increase in side effects.

Keep researching and listen to the other guys posting in here, Natty can probably help you get your diet on point and Sun and Ded have always given good advice that i've seen in many catagories regarding prohormones. Keep in mind always that this isnt an easy task you're trying to achieve so worry a little less on speed and a little more on safety in doing so. With your diet put on track and tweaking your exercise routine accordingly you should see gains regardless of outside help(Pro-hormones). But if you want one to quicken results then go for it, provided you have the knowledge needed behind it.

Good luck man!!! :cheers:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
What kind of access and to what? (Steroids)

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
im 40 years old
i weigh 65 kgs
so please suggest a good anabolic supplement which will help me to gain size. i want to look huge. i do the basic exercises . lots of dead lifts. shoulder press with barbel. chest press. squats.
please dont use short forms like epi ,pplex etc.
give me names of good supplements that contain these .
i dont want to have side effects. the only side effect i want is size and strength. im weak at bench presses
Most anabolics, phs, wont give you what you desire without a good diet in plan. As far as not wanting sides, they are going to be there, especially if you use a bulking compound like mdrol. This whole thing sounds very uninformed.

musclechet

Awards
so can anyone make a cycle for me how i should take the prohormones suggested . because i dont think i can get it in my country . i have to import them.
so i need a chart which prohormones i shud import. how to take them period. when i stop them what else shud i take .

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
And something else to add you asked for many ph/steriods to help you get huge and I noticed you said "please dont use short forms like epi ,pplex etc.
give me names of good supplements that contain these " tells me this will be a first ph. Before you even considering putting substances you are not familiar with I suggest to do more research and get more knowledge about ph/aas in genreral what they do etc. Then afterwords you will have a guide to what works well for you. You need to stick with a strict diet and training program. Steriods will do NOTHING for you unless diet is there to back it up. To make it simple if you want to be "huge" then eat huge. And if anyone does post anabolic enhancements on here one may not work, one may ruin your liver. So theres more than just "taking" a miracle pill and everyone on here knows diet is 75% of your overall goal. Ph/Aas are tools nothing more.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
And something else to add you asked for many ph/steriods to help you get huge and I noticed you said "please dont use short forms like epi ,pplex etc.
give me names of good supplements that contain these " tells me this will be a first ph. Before you even considering putting substances you are not familiar with I suggest to do more research and get more knowledge about ph/aas in genreral what they do etc. Then afterwords you will have a guide to what works well for you. You need to stick with a strict diet and training program. Steriods will do NOTHING for you unless diet is there to back it up. To make it simple if you want to be "huge" then eat huge. And if anyone does post anabolic enhancements on here one may not work, one may ruin your liver. So theres more than just "taking" a miracle pill and everyone on here knows diet is 75% of your overall goal. Ph/Aas are tools nothing more.
i think he doesn't want short terms because he doesn't understand.

i also think he just wants someone knowledgeable in the ph department to just make him a free stack...

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Well only thing I can suggest is yo search around the anabolic section for ideas. As far as stacks go I rather be focusing on the diet itself than the pill. You can't get big if you don't eat big. Thats just a general rule for people that wants to bulk or get huge. As far as free stack goes, good luck!