S Roid

BigEasy87

Awards
Hey guys, I am thinking of running S - Roid, I have heard a great buzz about the product from guys at my gym, and was wondering what you think

I know very little about this product, and would appreciate any information or wisdom

Thanks

instofacto

Awards
basically S-roid is an S-drol clone, its the most powerful prohormone out on the market right now. Being the most powerful isn't always the best as it's the most toxic and comes with the most sides. That being said it's basically a very low level oral steroid.

This isn't something you can just run and be done with it you'll need a full PCT. A PCT is test booster, estrogen blocker, milk thistle (standardized extract) for your liver. These are the very basics you'll need.

I also wouldn't run it longer than 3 weeks you'll get most of your gains by then and the 4th week will just shut you down.

One more thing I don't know your exp with PH supplements so be prepared to have testicular shrinkage and low sex drive for a week or two. I tell you this cause I flipped when I first had shrinkage and side effects.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
basically S-roid is an S-drol clone, its the most powerful prohormone out on the market right now. Being the most powerful isn't always the best as it's the most toxic and comes with the most sides. That being said it's basically a very low level oral steroid.

This isn't something you can just run and be done with it you'll need a full PCT. A PCT is test booster, estrogen blocker, milk thistle (standardized extract) for your liver. These are the very basics you'll need.

I also wouldn't run it longer than 3 weeks you'll get most of your gains by then and the 4th week will just shut you down.

One more thing I don't know your exp with PH supplements so be prepared to have testicular shrinkage and low sex drive for a week or two. I tell you this cause I flipped when I first had shrinkage and side effects.
You will have shut down from about 3 days in. Do a 4 week course.

You need some liver support while on cycle so get cycle assist or take 600mg of milk thistle and liv-52.

If you need help with a PCT post in the PCT section and we can have a look at it for you. I recomend a SERM though.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say put on 23 more lbs the hard way, naturally, then use a mild designer like epi or h-drol to start. Why start with the harshest one around? I mean I have an unopened bottle of m1Ts but why would I use it when I have so many better safer options.

muller

muller

Awards
I say put on 23 more lbs the hard way, naturally, then use a mild designer like epi or h-drol to start. Why start with the harshest one around? I mean I have an unopened bottle of m1Ts but why would I use it when I have so many better safer options.
tradeja fer it :bandit:

Big V

Awards
Can anyone help Im new to this and was wanting to take something to gain size. I was recommended S-Roid but would like some facts first. Also I see people mentioning PCT what is this. Total Virgin when it comes to this stuff. Any help would be appricated.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone help Im new to this and was wanting to take something to gain size. I was recommended S-Roid but would like some facts first. Also I see people mentioning PCT what is this. Total Virgin when it comes to this stuff. Any help would be appricated.
Well you are a long way off taking S-Roid. You need to do lots of research.

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy. Do some googling and then when you have done some decent research and you have put together your thoughts on a cycle and post cycle then we can tell you if you are on the right lines.