High Shool football player looking to gain muscle and increase certain lifts!

warriors34

Awards
Hey guys, I am a freshman and i am 14 years old. I'm 5'5-5'6 and about 157 lbs. My goal by next season is 170-175 lbs. I eat ALOT. In the morning i eat 3 eggs and peanut butter toast. For lunch I usually try to have whatever has the most protein and what is healthy depending on what my school is serving, i usually have a PBJ uncrustable every day. Then I start lifting at 3:15. My friends call me roids so i'm already pretty strong, I Squat-355, Power Clean-200, Bench 225. I am really looking to up my cleans and bench. So right after i work out i drink my Nprotein which has 44 grams of protein, and i used to take creatine but i have been off it for about 2 weeks. This weekend i'm getting NeoVar and RPM. Then i go home and eat around 6-6:30. go to bed around 10 get up at 6:45 and repeat.

So i am focusing on gaining more muscle and upping my cleans and bench.

It would be AWESOME if you guys could help me and it would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance!.

briancogs888

Awards
Many people don't give their bodies the variety of good nutrients that they need to squeeze every ounce of growth out that they can. Like many forums describe on here, get a great multi, omega-3, phytonutrient, antioxidant, and of course protein. Its amazing how much more efficient your body can become when given all of the right nutrients.

BigLocc

Awards
Are you doing multiple exercises for various muscle groups. Try dedicating one day a week for large muscle groups ex) bench flat and free weights, incline, decline, isolators, push ups you want to hammer that muscle group. Also you need to add another protein shake in before you go to bed. keep cardio down to a min, just do more explosive cardio ex)ploymetrics. stay off the creatine you don't need it! Just eat right and you'll be str8!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sounds like your not eating enough!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
tell her you want more. It's simple.

warriors34

Awards
More what? You should send me an ideal diet. Please

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
and what lifts are you trying to increase?

beastmode99

Awards
I'd throw in a protein shake first thing in the morning- 2 scoops of whey, 2 eggs, and a cup or two of milk. Then I would add some cottage cheese or casein protein before bed, that will help you gain some weight.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
work back and deadlifts. alot of that stuff is form too.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I meant work your back. that will help your bench also look up powerlifting techniques like board press

fisherman34

Awards
I dont know if your still lookin for advice but im in highschool and top lifter of school , pound in the protein/calories. And do you not have weight training?