ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

cslp2002

Awards
IM A NEW GUY HERE.
IM 6' 1 155 POUNDS
I DO HAVE CUT ALREADY FROM WORKING OUT . BUT ITS TIME TO BULK UP.
FOR 2 WEEKS I HAVE BEEN TAKING GEN F20 HGH, NO2 BLACK WHEY BOLIC EXTREME 60 2 SHAKES WITH 2 SCOOPS EACH A DAY NO MATTER WHAT.

I JUST ORDERED SUS 500.

MY GOALS ARE TO GO FROM 155 TO ABOUT 185 IN 2-3 MONTHS.

HERES THE CATCH

IM WORKING 7 DAYS A WEEK 14 HOURS A DAY INCLUDING COMMUTE.
SO LIFTING WEIGHTS AT A GYM ISNT REALLY AN OPTION.
I HAVE BEEN HOW EVER FOLLOWING TONY HORTONS 10 MIN TRAINER.

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE FAMILIER WITH THIS I DO AT LEAST 2 OF THE 3 RECOMMOMENDED WORKOUTS EVERY NIGHT WITH RESISTANCE BANDS THAT SUM TO 80-100 POUNDS.

ANY ADVICE TO GAIN WITH MY LIFE AS IT IS NOW WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Do you have the money to buy basic equipment? Maybe a bench and some weights, you can do so many workouts with just that. Maybe go on CraigsList and try to find some cheap

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
You can pick up weights and a bench for under a hundred bucks, Time your workouts every other day before you go to work.Keep weights low and reps high, full body workouts under 1 hour eod. That should help

cslp2002

Awards
I WONT HAVE A BENCH BUT MY WIFE WILL BE BRINGING MY SELECT TECH DUMBELLS FROM BOWFLEX NEXT THURSDAY.

CAN SOME ONE PROVIDE ME WITH SOME GOOD WORKOUTS
AND ANY ADVICE ON MY STACKING AND EVERYTHING IM TAKING?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
I WONT HAVE A BENCH BUT MY WIFE WILL BE BRINGING MY SELECT TECH DUMBELLS FROM BOWFLEX NEXT THURSDAY.

CAN SOME ONE PROVIDE ME WITH SOME GOOD WORKOUTS
AND ANY ADVICE ON MY STACKING AND EVERYTHING IM TAKING?
good god man. at your height/weight, you may have been skinnier than i was when i started working out, and that's a feat! you don't need supplements given where you're at. you need food, and lots of it.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

as far as your workouts go, even with dumbells, you can still do bench press, squats (holding the DB's by your shoulders), and deadlifts (suitcase variety). those are your foundation - the most important exercises for serious mass.

i don't imagine it would be rocket science to tweak the following workout to your needs - just replace everything you can with dumbells. also, 30 minutes 3x per week should easily fit into your work parameters :) http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/109366-ectomorph-workout.html#post1659080

stretch

Awards
EAT EAT EAT EAT, AND WHEN YOUR FULL, EAT MORE AND EAT MORE.
you don't need all these crap supplements at this time.
Right now i am at 7'1 225 and i am going to eat like a mad man until 240ish then get supps

cslp2002

Awards
THANK YALL FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO ME IT HAS HELPED ALLOT SO FAR. I WOULD LIKE ANY OTHER ADVICE TO HELP ME OUT.

IF THE SUPPS. ARENT GOOD WICH ONES SHOULD I COME OFF OF.

cslp2002

Awards
DIET UPDATE

I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THIS FROM THE BEGINNING SORRY.

WITH MY WORK DAYS THIS WHAT I HAVE TIME FOR.

EVERY MORNING.
WHATABURGER/ 1 SAUSAGE AND CHEESE BISCUIT WITH LARGE ORANGE JUICE.

LUNCH USALLY A DECENT MEAL FROM SUBWAY/OR WENDYS SOMETHING TO HOLD ME OVER.

AT 930 AM I HAVE 3 SCOOPS OF WHEY BOLIC EXTREME 60.

AT 3PM I HAVE THE WHEY BOLIC AGAIN 3 SCOOPS.

DINNER I HAVE A GOOD HOMEMADE MEAL USUALLY A STEAK WITH VEGGI,S.

THEN WORKOUT AND AFTERWARDS HAVE ANOTHER 3 SCOOPS OF THE EXTREME 60.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
first the shakes i wouldnt take 3 scoops like it recommends i would just do 2 scoops per shake your jug will last longer and its hard for your body to break down 60 grams of protein at once like that. as well you must have some money if your takin the wheybolic extreme 60 its like what 3lbs for 60bucks something like that? cuz i took it but i kno the guys at GNC so they cut me a deal and i got it for like 35-40 bucks and ya it tastes good and is decently effective but cost alot of money so i would drop that once your out and get either a weight gainer or cheap whey protein and make your own weight gainer, eat as much food as possible, oats peanut butter high in protein, hit the weights hard on the compound lifts like suncloud said make if you got dumbbells you can pretty much do almost every exercise and you should see results man get plenty of rest only supps you need are food and some protein other than that save your money!!

cslp2002

Awards
ok so ill lay off the whey bolic when i run out but what do you suggest after that in its place.

and guys any advice is welcome.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
your gonna need alot more food.

tuna ,fish, chicken, ground turkey, all are easy to eat and are alot better than supplements at this time =)

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eat a full meal every 2hours made me go upto 247lbs on my mass phase

cslp2002

Awards
OK I UNDERSTAND I NEED TO EAT MORE BUT EVERY 2 HOURS I DONT HAVE THE SPACE TO STORE THAT MUCH FOOD HERE AT WORK OR THE TIME TO EAT EVERY 2 HOURS. SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU SUGGEST.

HOW COULD ANYONE THAT WORKED EAT A FULL MEAL EVERY 2 HOURS

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
OK I UNDERSTAND I NEED TO EAT MORE BUT EVERY 2 HOURS I DONT HAVE THE SPACE TO STORE THAT MUCH FOOD HERE AT WORK OR THE TIME TO EAT EVERY 2 HOURS. SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU SUGGEST.

HOW COULD ANYONE THAT WORKED EAT A FULL MEAL EVERY 2 HOURS

try every 3. i work at an office andd I make my food i nadvance for 2 days. I put em in tupperware containers.

they dont have to be full meals. things high in pro/carbs will work..

heres an example of what I eat.

egg whites+ sausauge and cheese omlete
2slices wheat toast
1 banana
1 scoop whey in 16oz skim milk

2 tuna fish sandwhiches ( 2 whole cans) on wheat bread

2 natty PB sandwhiches on whole weat ( 2 tbs each)

huge grilled chicken salad

ground turkey w/ something easy

chicken and brown rice

cslp2002

Awards
THAT ALL SOUNDS GOOD. BUT AGAIN I DONT HAVE TIME TO GATHER ALL THAT UP AND MAINTAIN THAT I GET HOME AT 8 AT NIGHT WORKOUT THEN EAT THEN BED BY 915 THEN BACK UP AT 5 7 DAYS A WEEK.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THAT ALL SOUNDS GOOD. BUT AGAIN I DONT HAVE TIME TO GATHER ALL THAT UP AND MAINTAIN THAT I GET HOME AT 8 AT NIGHT WORKOUT THEN EAT THEN BED BY 915 THEN BACK UP AT 5 7 DAYS A WEEK.
then you should learn to be happy at 155, because you won't manage to maintain any more weight than that anyhow.

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
X2
Hate to be harsh CSLP2002, but you keep shooting down the best advice you could get--eat more and eat more often.
SPRES444 had some good suggestions for meals that should be easy to get in at work (sounds like what I do--between school and two jobs)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And just to clarify as well, i'm not trying to be harsh either, but if what you are currently eating is all you can manage, and it only maintains 155 then regardless of what a steroid will have you gain short term you'll only maintain 155.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
X2
Hate to be harsh CSLP2002, but you keep shooting down the best advice you could get--eat more and eat more often.
SPRES444 had some good suggestions for meals that should be easy to get in at work (sounds like what I do--between school and two jobs)

yea man.. I have two jobs and I take night classes, I usualy make food 2 days in advance. The only thing you need a fridge for are the things that need to be kept cold.

Bring a loaf of bread, and a jar of natty PB. Some bananas, chicken, rice man its really not that hard if you put your mind to it.

If gaining is something you really want to do, you need to tailor it to fit into your life.

cslp2002

Awards
OK BRO I APPRECIATE IT ITS JUST HARD STARTING A WHOLE NEW ROUTINE YOU KNOW? BUT ILL DO MY BEST TO START GETTING THIS ON TRACK BECAUSE I DO WANT THAT 15 POUNDS OR SO.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK BRO I APPRECIATE IT ITS JUST HARD STARTING A WHOLE NEW ROUTINE YOU KNOW? BUT ILL DO MY BEST TO START GETTING THIS ON TRACK BECAUSE I DO WANT THAT 15 POUNDS OR SO.
Its not much different than with the fat people trying to get thinner. You're going to have to change the way you eat for life to maintain another 15lbs. That 15lbs could mean you needing to add somewhere between 400-800 calories a day of extra food. That looks about like 1 whole extra meal of yours.

cslp2002

Awards
OK SO I COULD FOR STARTERS JUST ADD ANOTHER WHOLE MEAL ON DURING THE DAY AND THEN WHEN I CAN EAT PEANUTT BUTTER SANDWICHES AND PENUTS AND ROMAN NOODLES AND **** LIKE THAT?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure, on whole grain bread natural PB is a great source of additional healthy calories, and it looks like you are getting a decent amount of protein in with the other meals. I'd prefer more be from whole foods than shakes, but whatever :)

Look for breads with no high fructose corn syrup used

basspro

basspro

Awards
OK SO I COULD FOR STARTERS JUST ADD ANOTHER WHOLE MEAL ON DURING THE DAY AND THEN WHEN I CAN EAT PEANUTT BUTTER SANDWICHES AND PENUTS AND ROMAN NOODLES AND **** LIKE THAT?
why would you only eat noodles from Rome? are you catholic or something?

cslp2002

Awards
NICE. OK YEA THE SHAKES ARE CONVENIANT. SO ILL DO PENUTT BUTTER SANWICHES AND I WAS ALSO LOOKING ONLINE AND IT SAYS MCDONALDS WHOPPER IS 1200 CALORIES PER SERVING SO HELL I ADD ONE OF THOSE DURING THE DAY TO.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
NICE. OK YEA THE SHAKES ARE CONVENIANT. SO ILL DO PENUTT BUTTER SANWICHES AND I WAS ALSO LOOKING ONLINE AND IT SAYS MCDONALDS WHOPPER IS 1200 CALORIES PER SERVING SO HELL I ADD ONE OF THOSE DURING THE DAY TO.

it is alot of calories, but you gotta factor in all the saturated fat and grease and disgustiness of it =P

but if your metabolism permits and your gonna dirty bulk then by all means go for it

scherbs

scherbs

Awards
  • Established
yea man.. I have two jobs and I take night classes, I usualy make food 2 days in advance. The only thing you need a fridge for are the things that need to be kept cold.

Bring a loaf of bread, and a jar of natty PB. Some bananas, chicken, rice man its really not that hard if you put your mind to it.

If gaining is something you really want to do, you need to tailor it to fit into your life.
Seriously, spres-- with your schedule it's like you're living my life (sorry).
CSLP2002, listen to the man--advice like this got me from a pitiful 140 (marathon runner's frame) to a slightly less pitiful 175 (and rising)
Good luck!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly just add the pb sandwiches first. if you've been maintaining at what you eat, then really lets start with adding 300-800 cal a day and see where we land in 2-3 weeks before bringing in heavy artillery like big macs :D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
here's the thing about fast food - they're usually high in trans fat. trans fat will cut down on your testosterone levels - even 1-2 grams of it. its really hard to put on muscle with lower testosterone levels.

just my 2 cents.

if you can find some healthy fast food options you're on the right track.

cslp2002

Awards
OK GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE YALL TAKING TIME OUT TO HELP ME OUT.
SO ILL START WITH PENUTT BUTTER SANDWICHES AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS ME ILL TRY ADDING 2 A DAY TO MY ALREADY SHITTY DIET.

cslp2002

Awards
DO YOU THINK ITS GONNA HURT ME TO GO AHEAD AND CONTINUE TAKING MY SUS 500 DAILY.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
OK GUYS I REALLY APPRECIATE YALL TAKING TIME OUT TO HELP ME OUT.
SO ILL START WITH PENUTT BUTTER SANDWICHES AND SEE WHERE THAT GETS ME ILL TRY ADDING 2 A DAY TO MY ALREADY SHITTY DIET.
cool, think of it this way.

the natty pb i have has 190 calories, 16g fat, 7g carbs, and 8g of protein per 2 tbs.

put 4 tbs in each sandwhich , add 2 slices wheat bread..

and you got about 500 calories per sandwhich, with good fats carbs and protein!

jstorey2

Awards
check out a weight gainer powder that has a good balance of protein/complex carbs/healthy fats, that can get you another 500 good cals ontop of your protein shakes. ive heard cytogainer and ON's serious mass are pretty good...

cslp2002

Awards
YEA IM TAKING THE WHEY BOLIC EXTREME 60 2 TIMES A DAY 2 SCOOPS EACH TIME.

cslp2002

Awards
Quick help please.

I decided to go with test E 250 and d-bol
1-10 test E 500mg p/w
d-bol 1-4 50mg/wk
and letro 1 ml eod

What im needing to confirm is the amount.

The test 250 is 10ml vile.
So im assuming 1m=1cc

cslp2002

Awards
6 pounds iv been doing good on the diet.

I try to do good but its allot better than i was.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
dont order your damn roids you dont need them you need food if its hard for you to fit in MORE FOOD then what are roids going to do you need to be able to maintain the size you get from them its stupid do not BUY YOUR CYCLE buy lots of more conveinient food, buy some protein bars you need A **** TON OF FOOD ok youve just put on 6lbs now you just need 9lbs more to meet your 15lb goal why bother with the roids if your already up just from food please explain this to me?

cslp2002

Awards
Ok the roids have already been started, its to late to puss out now.

Here is My New diet so far, and they were right you cant just change your diet in a day but here is my daily as of now.

6.30 am 2 Bowls of oatmeal 1 apple 1 cup apple sauce glass of cranberry juice.
10.00 am 16oz of whey bolic extreme 60
12.00 3 course meal usually meat and 2 veggies.
3.00 pm 12 oz whey bolic extreme 60 shake with apple and i bag peenuts.
7.00 pm 3 course meal meat and 2 veggies.
Before bed 12 oz whey bolic extreme 60 shake.

I would like opinions of what you all think of my new diet as of now.

cslp2002

Awards
Also can someone tell me were to go to get a calorie count and a protein count of my diet.