football weight gaining supplement

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
I am planning on playing college football and i need a weight gaining supplement preferably capsules. I have a fast metabolism and already eat a lot so i wanna know what is the best capsule i can take for gaining weight.

homesliceyea

Awards
Capsules? LOL. Just eat more bro. How much do you weigh and how tall are you?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea, how tall are you, weight and what does your diet look like now?

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
usually eggs in morning, and pasta throughout day.. i eat more than pasta but i just dont wanna name everything i eat alot it just doesnt stick.

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
You may think you eat a lot..... but you need to eat more in order to grow. Up your calories by 30% and see what happens.

Keep your diet simple oats, rice, pasta, tuna, chicken, beef in large quantities.

Try and have at least 6 meals a day it will be hard at first but your body will get used to it.

If you want to buy something to help you though buy some whey protein or a weight gain shake like Pro-mass by CnP.

And drink a lot of water! (more that you think)

mikemd21289

mikemd21289

Awards
yeah mikeyb pretty much hit that one on the head... stick to that and if you gonna take additional supps I would deff just start with a simple multi and creatine stack.

beastmode99

Awards
stick in some protein shakes between meals for an easy meal since your in college hitting all those meals can be hard.

cbcowan13

cbcowan13

Awards
o what creatine monohydrate you think would be the best?