TWO Bulking Tips

  1. TWO Bulking Tips


    I just though I'd share two bulking tips I used to find very helpful when I was bulking. Both involve milk.

    1) If you drink milk, try doing this the next glass you have:

    1 Cup of milk
    1/4th cup liquid egg whites
    Enough chocolate syrup or sugar free choc syrup as desired.


    2) I also would sometimes drink milk with meals for the extra calories. But i found a better plan. Instead, i drank water with my meals. Water helps speed up digestion. Then, after i was completely finished with my meal I would drink 8-12 ounces of milk, or the formula above ^^^. Your stomach can fit another 8-12 oz of liquid after a meal. Good way to add another 10g of protein and 200 calories.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined


  2. Can't do choco milk, but I can drink the crap out of regular milk. Can you taste the egg whites in it?

  3. THIS IS MY BULK SHAKE
    16 OZ MILKE 2%
    1SCOOP METRX WHEY
    1/2 CUP OATS
    2 SPOONS PEANUT BUTTER
    1 BANNANA
    •   
       


  4. THATS LIKE 650 CALS

  5. Nice i might try that. I love shakes for bulking.
    Shake I'm having now:
    1/2 scoop ON casein (cookies and cream)
    1 1/2 scoop Dymatize whey (Vanilla)
    16 oz milk
    2 Tbsp PB
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/4 cup canola oil

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Chubbinmuffin View Post
    Can't do choco milk, but I can drink the crap out of regular milk. Can you taste the egg whites in it?
    Not at all. Has a little different texture, but if i mixed them in and didnt tell you, you wouldnt know
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jay21 View Post
    THIS IS MY BULK SHAKE
    16 OZ MILKE 2%
    1SCOOP METRX WHEY
    1/2 CUP OATS
    2 SPOONS PEANUT BUTTER
    1 BANNANA
    Good bulking shake for sure. But mine isn't a shake . Just a glass of milk
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  8. Quote Originally Posted by PhysiqueFreak View Post
    Nice i might try that. I love shakes for bulking.
    Shake I'm having now:
    1/2 scoop ON casein (cookies and cream)
    1 1/2 scoop Dymatize whey (Vanilla)
    16 oz milk
    2 Tbsp PB
    1/2 cup of oats
    1/4 cup canola oil
    I use the exact same one except honey for flavoring as well.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I use the exact same one except honey for flavoring as well.
    ^will try..
  10. Red face


    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I just though I'd share two bulking tips I used to find very helpful when I was bulking. Both involve milk.

    1) If you drink milk, try doing this the next glass you have:

    1 Cup of milk
    1/4th cup liquid egg whites
    Enough chocolate syrup or sugar free choc syrup as desired.


    2) I also would sometimes drink milk with meals for the extra calories. But i found a better plan. Instead, i drank water with my meals. Water helps speed up digestion. Then, after i was completely finished with my meal I would drink 8-12 ounces of milk, or the formula above ^^^. Your stomach can fit another 8-12 oz of liquid after a meal. Good way to add another 10g of protein and 200 calories.
    great idea.

  11. How often to do you drink the milk? I was considering buying milk to use in my shakes instead of water, but I hate seeing the 11grams of sugar. A few times a day and that seems like a bit much if it can be avoided. Maybe I'm just being picky. The other problem I run into with my shakes is the natty PB having so much fat. It's not much if it is only used once or twice a day. 54g of fat just from PB if its used 3 times a day. Now granted I usually don't make 3 a day, but I would love to because they taste so damn good lol. I bought some powdered PB recently that I'm gonna swap out with my regular once a day I think. My shakes are the same as everyone elses pretty much. 1 or 2 bananas, a cup of ff cottage cheese, 1 cup rolled oats or 1/2 cup stone cut, ON whey, 2 tbl spood natty pb, and water.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawk34 View Post
    How often to do you drink the milk? I was considering buying milk to use in my shakes instead of water, but I hate seeing the 11grams of sugar. A few times a day and that seems like a bit much if it can be avoided. Maybe I'm just being picky. The other problem I run into with my shakes is the natty PB having so much fat. It's not much if it is only used once or twice a day. 54g of fat just from PB if its used 3 times a day. Now granted I usually don't make 3 a day, but I would love to because they taste so damn good lol. I bought some powdered PB recently that I'm gonna swap out with my regular once a day I think. My shakes are the same as everyone elses pretty much. 1 or 2 bananas, a cup of ff cottage cheese, 1 cup rolled oats or 1/2 cup stone cut, ON whey, 2 tbl spood natty pb, and water.
    I drink maybe 4 glasses of 2% milk per day. Good thing with milk is theres different kinds for different needs. Whole, low fat, skim.

    I use milk im all my shakes except my PWO shake. The fat in most peanut butter is good omega's. All depends on your preference though.


    Also, I always take 1 Digestive enzyme before ALL my shakes. Makes the absorbtion sooo much better. I use these:

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...-180-tabs.html
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Bulking tips?
    By JComp in forum Bulking
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 09:35 PM
  2. BULKING TIPS!!!
    By CaponeCEO in forum Bulking
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 09:12 AM
  3. Bulking Tips For HardGainers
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Bulking
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 12:41 PM
  4. Bulking up tips!
    By lookatmybicep in forum Bulking
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-01-2008, 01:31 PM
  5. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in