number 1 prison supplement

chess315

chess315

Awards
tuna and ramon noodles with chesse and some times also chili. that meal with canned chili has 70grams protien 120carbs and alot of fiber from the chili beans add a little chesse its the best **** you ever had.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I worked as a CO for a brief period and its amazing how jacked the inmates get in there. Its also disgusting to walk in the food storage room and see countless cans of beans and stuff, all labeled DOC. Three square a day, more than enough rest, and plenty of time to lift is the ideal scenerio for getting big, that is if you're willing to go to prison to do that.

chess315

chess315

Awards
yeah when I was in I seen a guy bench 315 20 times. but like I said tuna and noodles go a long way

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Ought to create a "prison diet" food scheme for amateur BB's.... sounds cheap which is a real problem when you're at the level, having to work 8 hours wrapped in pre work and post work gym. food goes fast. Doesnt sound horrible on taste either though any food for a long enough time will get old.
Thanks for the post i might try and make this one up later today!!

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
When I was in we used tuna, ramen noodles, cut up pickles, mayo, squeeze cheese, and sweet n low or honey. Pretty damn good. Only bad thing was we didn't have weights, but there were still some pretty jacked people in there. I just got fat.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
yeah when I was in I seen a guy bench 315 20 times. but like I said tuna and noodles go a long way
1 thing i like to make
2 8oz sirlion pattes (red meat is better that tuna for mass sake)
and a whole crap load of bowtie noodles
and i take the sesoning pack out of the hamberger helper

its bascily hamberger helper but with more meat and more noodles
just make sure u use real oil and real butter i make it about 3x a month and eat it as post work out meal:wiggle:

BUMPTOME

Awards
HA!!! great thread! jail weights = other inmates. was in a small county jail with no weights but there was this kid (like 150lbs) the guys would put on their shoulders and squat with. too funny! but it got the job done.
:buttkick: