Any thoughts with my Bulking diet untill the end of the month

rrm

Awards
First off im 150lbs and 5ft 10 and 16 with e meso/endo mix for a body.
Im looking to gain as much mass untill the end of the month so i will have enough time to do a cutting diet and be looking good for april.

My diet:

3000 calories
protien 275g
fat 215g
carbs 20g

This is an example of what I eat from Monday to Saturday:

Breakfast: 4 eggs, lemon juice
Pre workout: vpx no-shotgun
Post Workout: 1.5 scoop whey, 1tbsp fish oil
1h later: 250g ground in butter, 250g spinach with garlic, 1tbsp olive oil
Lunch: 250g ground in butter, 250g spinach with garlic, 1tbsp olive oil
Dinner: 1 tuna can with salad
Before bed: Flaxseed, protien powder, heavy cream

Supplements:
Fat burner: Allmax rapidcuts
CLA
R+ALA
L-CARNITINE
BCAA
L-Glutamine
protien isolate

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously, are you going to keep asking the same question in thread after thread until you get an answer you like?

rrm

Awards
no ive just made a final decesion on what im gunna do and i just posted it to see if anything needed to be changed or if someone would give me a really good reason why to not do this.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its the same answers as the other times - Because it wont work. Thats too much protein for someone your size to get into ketosis in the first place. So you will gain or loose fat no differently than if you ate the carbs anyhow. Regardless of your own beliefs, you don't understand enough about diet to create a perfect bulking CKD from scratch. There are very few guys here who would try a CKD for a bulk, because its too touchy and failure with it means adding more fat than a carefully controlled standard diet with carbs.

If you want a lean bulk then go with a 40/40/20 split and slowly ramp calories up above maintenance, and stop raising them when you start to notice fat gain.

bitterplacebo

bitterplacebo

Awards
  • Established
carbs or no carbs, it's insignificant

you need more than a month to bulk

so go ahead and eat some carbs, maybe you'll gain a few pounds
then you can take march/april to undo it all with your cut

rrm

Awards
Its the same answers as the other times - Because it wont work. Thats too much protein for someone your size to get into ketosis in the first place. So you will gain or loose fat no differently than if you ate the carbs anyhow. Regardless of your own beliefs, you don't understand enough about diet to create a perfect bulking CKD from scratch. There are very few guys here who would try a CKD for a bulk, because its too touchy and failure with it means adding more fat than a carefully controlled standard diet with carbs.

If you want a lean bulk then go with a 40/40/20 split and slowly ramp calories up above maintenance, and stop raising them when you start to notice fat gain.
Ok i will try your way, you have more experience than i do.
So than what should my meals throughout the day look like?
meal 1 (pre workout)
carb\ protien

(post workout)
carb \ protien

All the other meals
protien \ fat

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
dude, are you bulking or cutting?

I'm just wondering how you can bulk using CKD considering the body is in ketosis and the insulin is so low. I can't see how muscle volumization and protein synthesis would occur efficiently.

i'm with EasyEJL on this one... 40 - 40 - 20 atleast.

rrm

Awards
dude, are you bulking or cutting?

I'm just wondering how you can bulk using CKD considering the body is in ketosis and the insulin is so low. I can't see how muscle volumization and protein synthesis would occur efficiently.

i'm with EasyEJL on this one... 40 - 40 - 20 atleast.
its possible check out the anabolic solution.
But ive only got a month to put on fat and muscle and than cut for a month to try to get rid of that fat while spare the muscle so i guess i will do the 40-40-20. And what do you mean ATLEAST??

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why are you taking a fat burner if you are trying to bulk?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's a terrible idea if you are trying to put on weight IMO. Don't do a low carb bulk that will just end up being counterproductive. As these guys have said, atleast a 40/40/20 or a 40/30/30 which I enjoy. Dose EFA's heavy to get your fat up to 30%.