deciding to take some supplements what do you think

Jpope6923

Awards
I just ordered some supplements and waiting to receive them so what do you think
OmnEVOL Anabolic 60 caps
Animal Nitro 44packs
Superpump & Free SizeOn
Novedex XT 60cp
Glutamine 300mg + 100mg
Optimum Whey Protein 5lb
Optimum Whey Protein 5lb

Please let me know what you all think and please dont get to technical because i get lost when you all start getting to into it

rrm

Awards
I think those are some pretty Good choices especially the superpump and size on, Ive had really good results with those 2.

Jpope6923

Awards
hey

well thank you but what do you think am i over doing it or its a good choice and what Serm do you recommend thanks

Jpope6923

Awards
hey and also if you know of any routine exercises that you might want to share for a six week cycle i want to gain about 20 lbs but also want to get cut up i would appreciate and thanks for all the feed back

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
you might look into a d.c. style training. i really like it, but IMO youre gonna struggle to put on 20 lbs in six weeks no matter what you do

rrm

Awards
20lbs in six weeks....dont try for that much its not possible and make a goal that you can achieve so you will be happy with yourself when you reach it and you continue instead of making a goal that is unreachable and feeling like you failed when you didnt reach it. And no that shouldnt be over doing it but i really make sure that im taking in BCAA, i dont know if thats a big concern for you though?

Jpope6923

Awards
well thanks to everyone for responding to my messages its really appreciated

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Omnevol is going to destroy your insides. Good luck.

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
I will give you a basis and you can build from that, here goes
1 Creatine: tried and true, just a plain ass monohydrate powder, 5g in the morning and 5 grams pre and post workout, not only does this help massively in strength gains but it helps your body to recover more quickly, also helps the placebo effect because you swell up pretty well and it will motivate you.
2 Whey protein: another tried and true supplement, do some research, most proteins come with your essential aminos already in them which help with breakdown and protein synthesis. look for around 20-25gms per serving at around 120-140 calories. I prefer 20-30g before my workout with creatine, and about 30 minutes after a workout i take in about 70g with creatine.
3. Animal Pak, IMO best thing ever invented, minus the fish oils I can take two packets of these a day and rest assured I am getting all the vital nutrients my body needs to build and recuperate.
4: casein or milk protein. Well ya dont want your body to starve while ya sleep so ya need to put something in it before ya go to bed that digests more slowly than whey, I take mass gainer with casein/ whey mix that serves me about 700 calories and 70 grams of protein before bed.

This is all based on my experience, I have been competing for about 5 years now and lifting for 10, always remember, all the supplements in the world will not make up for a shitty diet, so ensure that you have a good diet plan, for bulking I suggest 21-23calories per pound you weigh using the 40/40/20 method, 40% carbs 40% protein 20% fat intake, again this is only my opinion and what has proven to work for me. I will also agree that dc training is a great way to bulk up, but it is more of an art than a lifting routine, you need to know your boundaries pretty well before implementing this style of training into your program, there is a fine line between massive gains and injuries/overtraining, DC training keeps you right on that line, you need to know your body very well so you dont fall on the wrong side of that line and suffer from injury or overtraining.

Jpope6923

Awards
i cant thank you all enough for all the feedback one more question what is DC training and about the whole 40/40/20 intake how does that work ive never been good at summing up all my intake of food in numbers

Jpope6923

Awards
another question is when do you think i should take all those supplements and when should i start taking novedex

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I don't know anything about Omnevol, but chances are Novedex XT is not going to cut it for PCT.

briancogs888

Awards
MSNBC did a study recently where they tested 21 of some of the most common multivitamins. If anyone has seen this study and its results, they would make sure they knew where their supplements were coming from. Do you know where all of those supplements come from?

yoked317

yoked317

Awards
I will give you a basis and you can build from that, here goes
1 Creatine: tried and true, just a plain ass monohydrate powder, 5g in the morning and 5 grams pre and post workout, not only does this help massively in strength gains but it helps your body to recover more quickly, also helps the placebo effect because you swell up pretty well and it will motivate you.
2 Whey protein: another tried and true supplement, do some research, most proteins come with your essential aminos already in them which help with breakdown and protein synthesis. look for around 20-25gms per serving at around 120-140 calories. I prefer 20-30g before my workout with creatine, and about 30 minutes after a workout i take in about 70g with creatine.
3. Animal Pak, IMO best thing ever invented, minus the fish oils I can take two packets of these a day and rest assured I am getting all the vital nutrients my body needs to build and recuperate.
4: casein or milk protein. Well ya dont want your body to starve while ya sleep so ya need to put something in it before ya go to bed that digests more slowly than whey, I take mass gainer with casein/ whey mix that serves me about 700 calories and 70 grams of protein before bed.

This is all based on my experience, I have been competing for about 5 years now and lifting for 10, always remember, all the supplements in the world will not make up for a shitty diet, so ensure that you have a good diet plan, for bulking I suggest 21-23calories per pound you weigh using the 40/40/20 method, 40% carbs 40% protein 20% fat intake, again this is only my opinion and what has proven to work for me. I will also agree that dc training is a great way to bulk up, but it is more of an art than a lifting routine, you need to know your boundaries pretty well before implementing this style of training into your program, there is a fine line between massive gains and injuries/overtraining, DC training keeps you right on that line, you need to know your body very well so you dont fall on the wrong side of that line and suffer from injury or overtraining.
if you look at the supps I listed I gave you an example of when I take them, as for the size on, that will be during or after a workout, super pump 250 will be about 30min before a workout, and novedex i would wait about a week after your last oral of omnival. 40% of your cals need to come from carbs, 1 carb=4cal 40% of your cals need to come from protein again 1g protein=4cal, and 20% needs to come from fat, 1g fat=9cal. dc training (doggcrapp training) is a very intense very focused training style, it basically pushed your muscle to be in an anabolic state all the time, it also implements stretching to the point of pain between sets in order to stretch the fascia. hope this was of some help