what to do!?!?

rrm

Awards
I need to bulk to about 165 with muscle and fat who gives a **** i live in canada and always wearing a sweater or jacket so a little fat and a lot of muscle is just fine. The catch is that im on the anabolic diet and following it for the bulk and im doing huge re-feeds i mean HUGE every 8-10 days. Is that a good way to bulk or people think a different approach is better?

No matter what though im cutting using the anabolic diet so thats the other thing can i bulk one diet and than cut using another diet method??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I need to bulk to about 165 with muscle and fat who gives a **** i live in canada and always wearing a sweater or jacket so a little fat and a lot of muscle is just fine. The catch is that im on the anabolic diet and following it for the bulk and im doing huge re-feeds i mean HUGE every 8-10 days. Is that a good way to bulk or people think a different approach is better?

No matter what though im cutting using the anabolic diet so thats the other thing can i bulk one diet and than cut using another diet method??
Don't worry so much about HUGE carb ups. Increase calories on your non-carb days.