clean bulk advice please

WesleyAlpha

Awards
I'm almost in the third week of PCT after an M drol cycle, and so far i've kept all of my gains. Now, i want to try and do a clean bulk and get my arms back up to 17'', without increasing my bodyfat. I took nolva for my PCT, and i added some PRIME to it too. So far i've only gotten strength gains from the PRIME, but no size gains, and i'm about to start my third and final week of it. I just started taking M Stak today. I'm 6'2'', 205lbs, and my goal is to add 5-10 lbs of lean mass in the next month or so. Will the supplements that i'm taking help me reach that goal? Is there anything else that you would recommend?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
5-10lbs of lean mass is hard to do in a month!!!
stick with the prime and add in some creatine (Green MAG or Ragnarok)

rickesq

Awards
I'm almost in the third week of PCT after an M drol cycle, and so far i've kept all of my gains. Now, i want to try and do a clean bulk and get my arms back up to 17'', without increasing my bodyfat. I took nolva for my PCT, and i added some PRIME to it too. So far i've only gotten strength gains from the PRIME, but no size gains, and i'm about to start my third and final week of it. I just started taking M Stak today. I'm 6'2'', 205lbs, and my goal is to add 5-10 lbs of lean mass in the next month or so. Will the supplements that i'm taking help me reach that goal? Is there anything else that you would recommend?
This is what my plan is now...
i put this in anothere thread too..im gettin good results
MEAL 1:
5 whole eggs with 1 cup of Oatmeal (cooked)
5 capsules American Pure Whey NITRIX XXL

MEAL 2:

200 g SIZER XXL with 2 tbsp peanut butter

MEAL 3:
8oz of chicken plus salad plus 1.5 tbsp olive oil+ 1 cup rice
5 capsules American Pure Whey NITRIX XXL

MEAL 4:

45g American Pure Whey 100% Whey Protein matrix ** with 40g Waxy Maize with 2 tbsp peanut butter

MEAL 5:
8oz steak with one baked potato plus salad with 1.5 tbsp olive oil

MEAL 6:
200 g SIZER XXL with 2 tbsp peanut butter

MEAL 7: 5 whole eggs

im able to keep bf low and havent added much fat..jus gettin full:)

H8duke

H8duke

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You've GOT to keep your caloric intake HIGH!!! A lot of people make the mistake of lowering calories during pct and thereafter.I, for one learned the hard way.Gotta keep pounding the grub!They'll be time for cutting,just NOT after you come directly off a cycle.