dienedrone? androsterone?

papovski

Awards
i'm trying to bulk over the winter and thinking of adding something like dienedrone or androsterone. looking for the best bang for the buck & i am open for suggestions. (btw - i already eat a lot, supp with protein, gainer, glutamine, cell mass, and i just added 900 mgs/day of ecdysterone in divided doses)

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i'm trying to bulk over the winter and thinking of adding something like dienedrone or androsterone. looking for the best bang for the buck & i am open for suggestions. (btw - i already eat a lot, supp with protein, gainer, glutamine, cell mass, and i just added 900 mgs/day of ecdysterone in divided doses)
ecdy is junk IMO. Let's start with the basics...age, training experience, and when you say you eat a lot, what are we talking in terms of cals, protein, carbs? Also, is this your first cycle and have you researched PCTs?

papovski

Awards
thanks for responding. been a hard gainer all my life, i'm talkin 5'8 125 lbs. when i was 18 !! now i'm 35 175lbs, not ripped but not much bodyfat. been training on & off since i was 18 (cuz i didn't like bein a scrawn) started bulking about 7 weeks ago with good strength and mass gains but want to try a PH now that my natural gains that come at the start of a fresh routine are slowing. never did a PH before & if i'm gonna do it i want to do it as safe as possible (advice on PCTs appreciated) but also want something thats gonna kick ass. as far as caloric intake - 6 meals a day, 3600-4000 cals, 200-220 gms protein

papovski

Awards
btw read some good stuff about myogenix spawn too. know anything about it?