Anyone eat Bison burgers?
- 01-23-2009, 12:38 AM
i thought goose was pretty high in fat? not that my knowledge is good in that area. i know duck is high in fat.
the leanest meat i've ever seen is moose! yes, i had moose over christmas when the relatives flew in from alaska - they brought some with them. so lean, that ground moose doesn't hold together - no fat to bind the grounds, so you can't make burgers out of them - only sloppy joes! it felt pretty weird eating moose though.
- 01-23-2009, 01:51 AM
I get it at our Kroger's. They only sell it occasionally. good stuff none the less.Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
- 01-23-2009, 07:36 AM
01-23-2009, 07:50 AM
I would love to eat more game, but I cant find it at a reasonable price; probably not searching hard enough but I'd love to get half a deer or moose
01-29-2009, 01:21 AM
i live in western canada, and for some reason ground bison costs less then ground beef at the grocery store. i've only been buying it cause it was cheaper! if you have a dehydrator/oven, it makes killer jerky, and it tastes better than beef in my opinion.
01-29-2009, 01:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gymaddict20 in forum RecipesReplies: 20Last Post: 11-02-2010, 07:46 AM
- By lbarber in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 08-28-2008, 02:50 PM
- By Jim Mills in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 12-13-2007, 07:47 PM
- By dsade in forum NutraplanetReplies: 110Last Post: 11-30-2007, 01:39 AM
- By sp33dkillz in forum RecipesReplies: 13Last Post: 10-26-2007, 03:25 AM