cortisol while bulking

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
im currently on a bulk and ive been reading that after an hr or so cortisol levels increase which will tend to produce fat around the mid section. im taking epi and said it should get me lbm if i eat good clean and alot of it. i work out with one or two of my buddies at at time and tend to work out over an hr. should i take some cort control or just wait till pct? any other ideas toss out there

porkhide

Awards
The cortisol that gets blamed for belly fat, isnt from a normal responce to stress, like post exercise.
Its from abnormaly high or prolonged stress sleep loss work stress.
Think bloated moonfaced middle aged businesman/women
Think about it, your asking if exercise will make you fat.
Plus the epi should blunt cortisol during your cycle.
Post cycle an anti cort will help.

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established
The cortisol that gets blamed for belly fat, isnt from a normal responce to stress, like post exercise.
Its from abnormaly high or prolonged stress sleep loss work stress.
Think bloated moonfaced middle aged businesman/women
Think about it, your asking if exercise will make you fat.
Plus the epi should blunt cortisol during your cycle.
Post cycle an anti cort will help.
didnt really think about it that way. guess i just wanted to blame it on something. cuz im layed off, sleep a bunch and work out and eat. so i cant really be stressed out with that. should i do cardio a few times a wk and for how long? half speed, 75%?

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i do HIIT training for 30 mins usually. no more. warm up 5. cool down 5. you can do it for biking, running, elliptical, boxing, whatever. you can do a search on it. I usually do 30 second sprints, 1 minute fast walking walking repeated for those 20 mins in between