Bulking & M Drol P Plex

EyeWaxMySack

Awards
I’m a 30yrs old, 6’2 and been doing gym 3 days a week since 2003.

When I started I was 106kg or 233lb of mostly fat with crappy diet and now I’m 75kg or 165lb with pretty dam good diet and mostly muscle, not from the fact I’m huge but that I’ve just got rid of lots and lots of fat.

The muscle I have is rock hard and you could smash dinner plates off me but they aren’t getting bigger. The main reason is diet and restricted cals but the really frustrating thing is when I up my cals (decent food raw salmon, tuna, rice all that sort of stuff) I seem to put on 1kg of muscle to every 10kg of fat.

I’m sure this look is fine for some but Id rather greyhound muscles rippling under the skin look then the massive arms, massive chest, floppy beer gut bloated biker who eats protein shakes all day and hates cardio look. Also I hate puffy bubblegum muscles.

So here is my question, I want to do a P plex M Drol bridge, I see lots of guys do this and seem really happy but when I see their before and after its normally some pudgy guy in the mirror curling what looks like a nice size bicep but with 3 tones of hog fat flapping under it.

If you see an obese middle age woman curling her arm at the buffet to cram in other good portion of food you will notice she also has massive biceps.

They say take the pills, eat 5000 cals plus and you will put on the weight, but to be fair, any moron can tell if you break even in weight eating 2000 cals a day doing gym 3 days a week, then without taking anything and doing the same with 5000cals your going to stack on shitloads of weight.

That’s 21’000 extra cals a week you weren’t getting before and it would seem logical the majority of that weight is going to be chupper chup fatty boom bar flappy tit weight not muscles of stone weight.

So I guess my question is are the results these people getting skewed because when they look in the mirror they see something they want to see but most of the gained weight is water and fat?

All report big gains in the amount they can lift but to be fair when I was chubby or over eat I also can lift 10% to 15% more then when I’m lean as hell.

So, If I where to do a P Plex M Drol bridge, eat 5000 cals of good food how much of the weight is going to be muscle and how much water and fat.

Has anybody done this bridge and also done skin folds test and decent body fat ratio measurements before and after?

Sorry for sounding like an arrogant ******* but just trying to sort the wood from the trees.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
I tried the mdrol and pplex before. I loved the results. It was a short cycle though. Only 3 weeks. Everyone is different on the gain from being bloated or not. I was somewhat. But you loose it later atleast i did. Oh by the way this needs to be in the steroid/ph section. Just letting you know. message me if you have any questions on this stuff.

EyeWaxMySack

Awards
Thanks for your comment.

Can I move this post or just repost over there?

Newbi to how these forum things work hehe

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
it really depends on how clean ur diet is...it is also impossible to get huge without getting a little fat. Its practically impossible to put on that much lean mass, with no fat. If your diet is clean, there should be minimal fat. Just keep your diet clean

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your comment.

Can I move this post or just repost over there?

Newbi to how these forum things work hehe
Its fine buddy. Hey i still sound like an idiot on these things. Ha. But yeah just repost if you want. Really its no big deal. U just might not get the responses you want.

Johnny7

Awards
From what I have heard you will gain some bloat and fat weight but it is extremely hard to bulk and not gain a bit of bf. If you can deal with a few months of having a bit higher bf percent you could gain some decent size and keep it even after you cut. I may be a bit off but I have the opposite problem as you.

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
did a cycle of havoc laST year and now im about to start mdrol this time. The big problem i had with havoc is that my joints started to kill me after a few weeks on. I know i could have pushed myself way more if i didnt have the joint pain. Any ideas on good supplement for the joints to use? thanks

TEAR57

TEAR57

Awards
did a cycle of havoc laST year and now im about to start mdrol this time. The big problem i had with havoc is that my joints started to kill me after a few weeks on. I know i could have pushed myself way more if i didnt have the joint pain. Any ideas on good supplement for the joints to use? thanks
FISH OIL! Destroys dry joints super quick. I had the same problem with my havoc cycle and Trauma recommended fish oil and as promised my joints were smooth as jelly.

bmur

Awards
up around 10lbs in 2 1/2 weeks on Mdrol...BF went up slightly...lovin this stuff