Gaspari Nutrion Novodex XT

bobbyb

Awards
Weight: 162 lb
Height: 5'7

Current Stack...
Gaspari Size ON
Gaspari Super Pump 250

What do you guys think about adding a natural Test booster like Gaspari Novodex XT?
What would this do for me?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are better things out there than Novedex XT. It's a heavily overpriced aromatase inhibitor.

I think you'd enjoy something like a natty test booster such as Controlled Labs Blue Up stacked with an AI such as LG Sciences T-911, Nutraplanet Trione, or Nutraplanet ATD.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established
You can run the novedex and it will add some test. You will notice a difference in aggression and growth but not too significant. At least, that is what the experience was for me.

But the superpump sizeon combo with good diet and exercise routine is a lot of fun by itself. Start out with just that. Where you are at, I think its a good idea to just pound that for a while and then think about test boosters and such later on. Really, just up to you.

bobbyb

Awards
Novedex

You can run the novedex and it will add some test. You will notice a difference in aggression and growth but not too significant. At least, that is what the experience was for me.

But the superpump sizeon combo with good diet and exercise routine is a lot of fun by itself. Start out with just that. Where you are at, I think its a good idea to just pound that for a while and then think about test boosters and such later on. Really, just up to you.
Could you tell me a little bit more on your experience of growth and aggression?

Greatly appreciated.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you tell me a little bit more on your experience of growth and aggression?

Greatly appreciated.
Novedex XT is an aromatase inhibitor. It inhibits the aromatase enzyme from converting Testosterone into estrogen. Thus, you have more test floating around since the conversion process has been prevented.

More "T" = More positive aggression, better growth

If you purchase this product, make sure you take it with a fatty meal or EFA supplement. (Olive oil, Coconut oil, Flax oil, etc.)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Novedex XT is an aromatase inhibitor. It inhibits the aromatase enzyme from converting Testosterone into estrogen. Thus, you have more test floating around since the conversion process has been prevented.

If you purchase this product, make sure you take it with a fatty meal or EFA supplement. (Olive oil, Coconut oil, Flax oil, etc.)
...Novedex XT didn't do shit for me - even at 4 caps!

Plenty of other options - have a browse throw AM, or use the search function.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

This conversion has caused several people to shed hair while on Nov-XT.
I would steer clear of this and go for more of a natural AI, Trans-Resveratrol. Look at STOKED! It has Trans-Resveratrol and Icariian, which has shown to increase circulating testosterone levels.

Sorry if that sound like an advertisement; It clearly is not.
Both products can be bought in bulk as well.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I 2x what jake said about Novedex XT, it didn't do anything for me either after an Omnevol cycle. I switched to Reversitol, and that is what gave me positive results. BTW, are you trying to run a PCT? If so, after what cycle?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post Cycle Support by CEL seems to be a better choice than Stoked, now.

Carcaya

Carcaya

Awards
  • Established

Greatly appreciated.
By aggression and growth, I mean I pushed a little harder at the gym and put on a few more lean pounds during the month than without the supplements.

It is difficult while running the superpump, size on, plasma jet, novedex, halodrol, to understand exactly which supplements are boosting you in what ways.

But for sure, the superpump and the sizeon are nice, so I usually just recommend them. I am just a newb after all.