bulking cycle ideas for the new guy

J

jwright230

Awards
new to the site. and new to anabolics. only used the basics creatine, whey, etc. (and lots of chicken) like what i've seen. 21y/o and been lifting since i could pick up a weight. i'm 6'3 at 247 at 15%bf right now would like to get to around 265 at the end of this cylce and then dial it down to around 255-260 leaned out for the summer. need some info and opinions on a good bulking cycle. looking to stay with PH or something like hyperdrol. any help appreciated.

J

jwright230

Awards
what yall think bout 4 weeks of 3-ad/superdrol NG/trisorbagen/mass fx....then follow it with PCT(4weeks)/mass fx/hyperdrol-x2 for another 8 weeks.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
no way dude, SD for your first cycle is a terrible idea..

look into Epistane or havoc

J

jwright230

Awards
what bout just pulsing the superdrol at two a day before workouts while on the 3-ad

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i think pulsing is stupid. i feel like you would gain more on a havoc cycle than an SD pulse, but it depends on how you react to it.

sd is honestly not a good first choice bro

J

jwright230

Awards
appreciate the info man. not gonna do it. looking into something else to stack with

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
appreciate the info man. not gonna do it. looking into something else to stack with
Just for your info, Superdrol NG, is not Superdrol. I would check the nomenclature, but I think it is just some form DHEA.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Just for your info, Superdrol NG, is not Superdrol. I would check the nomenclature, but I think it is just some form DHEA.
ahhh i didnt even notice the NG part.. in that case, that would be decent if it was just DHEA.

3-ad/ h-drol/ havoc/epi..all good first choices look into some of those and if you have any questions about them everyone would be more than happy to help you out :thumbsup:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ahhh i didnt even notice the NG part.. in that case, that would be decent if it was just DHEA.

3-ad/ h-drol/ havoc/epi..all good first choices look into some of those and if you have any questions about them everyone would be more than happy to help you out :thumbsup:
Not a big deal bro. I would most definitely make sure your diet is on point efore adding in any supplements though. Just my opinion.

J

jwright230

Awards
thanks guys.my diet is prettty right on. round 4200cal a day with 275g protein.

J

jwright230

Awards
thats what i'm on right now. i'm around 250. i'm going to up it to 5000-5500cal and bout 400-450g when i start the bulking cycle. i'm looking for some quick mass for the winter break. what do you think about stacking 3ad/epistane x4weeks just to jump start. what kind of pct do you reccomend? then just keeping the cals up for another 8 weeks to add some mass. then leaning out

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
i would first just up your cals a lil bit before you throw in a prohormone dude diet on point first then throw in the fun toys man

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would first just up your cals a lil bit before you throw in a prohormone dude diet on point first then throw in the fun toys man
I agree. Get the cals up then throw the supps in the mix. Nothing like jacking up your diet while you are on supps and ruining everything. Once you have done the diet thing for 2 weeks maybe, then throw em in! Kind of like front loading I guess lol. That is what I like doing.