How will this affect my bulk?

kayce

Awards
So yesterday I had a project that I procrastinated until the last minute and I almost pulled an all nighter. I only had an hour of sleep. The whole night I could not eat anything because I was working with a group of friends and the only thing to eat was potato chips. I woke up skipped breakfast because I was late for a presentation. Throughout the day I lost my apetite and had to go to fitness class where we played basketball for an hour. I just got home at midnight because I was doing a group assignment. For the whole day I did not eat as healthy as I should have. I just wanted to know how bad I messed up and anything I can do to recover better? Will this affect my gains?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
chalk it up to life. if you know this might happen tomorrow, bring some food with you.

one day won't undermine your bulk. a week will though.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
ya man next time be prepared and bring food with you. one day wont kill you ur straight

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Life happens, as those above said, try to prepare. bring a bag of beef jerkey, some whole milk, and almonds. but just like you cant loose a bunch of fat, or gain a bunch of muscle in a day. you cant ruin it in a day either IMO. get extra sleep the next couple days and get back on track.

kayce

Awards
so im back on track and i feel ok but i missed a leg day this week =*( it was just that day i was extra stressed so i forgot to plan. FAIL TO PLAN, PLAN TO FAIL i guess =(

Cerberus

Awards
You're screwed! All of your strength and muscle is probably going to get reversed. It's called Reverse Adaptation brah.

You're fine.

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
From here, you are looking noticeably smaller.