Really want a lean bulk, how can I calculate...

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I'm really hoping to stay lean while building some decent mass for a while. I want to get a pretty accurate daily calorie intake in my head so I know what to eat and when to stop.

I'm 6' tall, and currently weigh about 173-174lbs. I calculated my bodyfat with a caliper but honestly all those differents tests give you different readings. I can tell you that the fat pinched right to the top of my right hip bone reads 10.5-11mm.

When I cut, I was using 2100 calories and would eat around that amount each day, of course with a lot of protein, maybe 100-150 grams of carbs a day around workout and cut-off to only veggies, fats, and protein around 7 or 8. (My last meal is usually around 1 or 2 on weekdays, college :]) Last time I bulked, I would eat around 3500 a day, but that's a big estimation, and I gained some good muscle, but also some really stubborn fat.. I really don't have a problem gaining weight when I want to, it's more about me gaining the right kind of weight. How can I calculate the carbs, protein and fats I need every day to have a clean bulk? Also, what's the deal with eating veggies on my bulk; should I count these as fiber and disregard them, include them in my daily macros, etc?

Also, are there any safe supplements for me to be taking as an 18 year old, that will help me reach this goal?
I currently take a multi, whey, 4g CLA, 4g Fish oil, just started creatine again, sometimes take some green tea extract, and I just ran out of glutamine and arginine.