Lean Muscle Gaining Diet

luisfershredd

Awards
Ok so i'm about to end my 12 week cutting phase (finally), hate carb restriction. So I went down from 178-153 lbs, I'm male 5'10", and around 8-9%bf.

What I'm planning to do. Increase cals by 200/week till I get to maintenance. Then stay there 2-3 weeks to see how my body responds, then begin to increase to my BMR*1.5 (train 4-5 times a week) plus a 30% cal surplus. This will give me around 3200-3400 cals/day. Been thinking of a 45%-40%15% Carb.Prot.Fat ratio for lean mass gaining (what do you think?) for 4 days and then go back to maintenance for 1 day so my body gets some rest (same ratio, maybe 40-40-20). Also on non-training days 40-40-20 and at much lesser calorie intake.

My training will be
Day 1 Chest-Biceps-Abs
Day 2 Back-Triceps-Forearms
Day 3 Legs-Shoulders
Day 4 Rest (cardio)
Day 5- Chest-Tricpes-Abs
Day 6 Back-Shoulders
DAy 7 Legs-Triceps
Day 8 Rest (cardio)
Day 9 and on keep on changing so my body doesn't get accostumed.

The weight lifting will be low rep count (6-8) high poundage to increase muscle fiber damage.

Plan to take:
-Protein, Creatine (suggestions?), Glutamine, BCAA.

100% natural (still 22yrs old), and still know I can grow naturally or at least want to max out before I even think of any other stuff.

Any supps you would reccomend (natural, no PH or AS derived) that would help to gain 10-12 lbs of lean body mass?

Please critique. If anyone wants to view my photos PM and i'll email them since I can't finde where to attach them here.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey man your log looks good only thing that i personally dont agree with is your training, you will be working out the same muscles just almost 2x a week which isnt enough time to grow in size if your lookin for an xtra 10ibs of muscle and not enough recovery rest bud this would be my opinion of ur log to do a 5 day split or a 4 day split but its your time and energy

5 day split
Day 1 Chest-abs
Day 2 Bi's and forearms
Day 3 Legs-tris abs
Day 4 Back-forearms
Day 5- shoulders-abs
this is my 5 day and i personally love it

4 day split
Day 1-Chest-legs-abs
Day 2-Bi's-tris-forearms
Day 3-rest
Day 4-Back-cardio
Day 5-shoulders
Day 6-rest
Day 7-start your week over again on day 7 but you can make it look however u want i just through ur 4 day 2gether

Creatine mono is good product something cheap
gaining size supps ive heard are good, are Mass FX, Prime, anabolic edge and anator P70 ive never taken them its really on you your money but in the end to grow you need to eat sleep train and eat my friend hope this helps good luck! PM me if you have ne questions that i dont respond in here on time man

Aggression

Aggression

Awards
Ok so i'm about to end my 12 week cutting phase (finally), hate carb restriction. So I went down from 178-153 lbs, I'm male 5'10", and around 8-9%bf.

What I'm planning to do. Increase cals by 200/week till I get to maintenance. Then stay there 2-3 weeks to see how my body responds, then begin to increase to my BMR*1.5 (train 4-5 times a week) plus a 30% cal surplus. This will give me around 3200-3400 cals/day. Been thinking of a 45%-40%15% Carb.Prot.Fat ratio for lean mass gaining (what do you think?) for 4 days and then go back to maintenance for 1 day so my body gets some rest (same ratio, maybe 40-40-20). Also on non-training days 40-40-20 and at much lesser calorie intake.

My training will be
Day 1 Chest-Biceps-Abs
Day 2 Back-Triceps-Forearms
Day 3 Legs-Shoulders
Day 4 Rest (cardio)
Day 5- Chest-Tricpes-Abs
Day 6 Back-Shoulders
DAy 7 Legs-Triceps
Day 8 Rest (cardio)
Day 9 and on keep on changing so my body doesn't get accostumed.

The weight lifting will be low rep count (6-8) high poundage to increase muscle fiber damage.

Plan to take:
-Protein, Creatine (suggestions?), Glutamine, BCAA.

100% natural (still 22yrs old), and still know I can grow naturally or at least want to max out before I even think of any other stuff.

Any supps you would reccomend (natural, no PH or AS derived) that would help to gain 10-12 lbs of lean body mass?

Please critique. If anyone wants to view my photos PM and i'll email them since I can't finde where to attach them here.
Dude I think you're over analyzing this stuff way too much IMO. Eat to grow, thats it. Slowly increase your calories as weeks go on, but I personally wouldn't worry about percentages and breakdowns. Just eat more week after week with solid foods. Your split is a little heavy too. I'd recommend hitting every bodypart once a week with the exception of abs and calves. Very few people that lift have the recovering ability to train everything twice a week (which is close to ur split).

But to answer your question, you have protein, creatine, glutamine and bcaa's in order, which is good. I'd maybe through in a post-workout drink like Universal Nutrition's Torrent, which is specifically formulated to drive all that is needed into your body after working out. Other than that, maybe add in a pre-workout supplement like Animal Pump or something.