Bulking Tips For HardGainers

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger View Post
    I'm just trying to figure out why you don't think people should eat fatty, red meats? Mauro Di Pasquale has a plethora of information and data showing that red meat and it's saturated fat isn't unhealthy but healthy. He points out a long list of benefits that fatty red meat has. IIRC red meat and it's saturated fat also increases serum testosterone. Also, iirc again, the AMA recommends saturated fat.

I've read the same data.I don't think eating saturated fat from red meat a couple of times a week is going to harm you,on the contrary,if you're on a bulk and lifting heavy it will be benificial,helping to raise your natural test levels.But everything in moderation...

2. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Something I'd like to add is consistency... Be consistent with your diet, lifting, and your sleep.

For me, I've found I grow more when using what I would call a "3 stage routine" One week I'll do TUT lifts, next week I'll do a standard 8-10 or 10-12 routine, and one week I'll do a power scheme. Keeps your muscles guessing, and growing.
    Great post bro! I'll add it to the original if you dont mind..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    I've read the same data.I don't think eating saturated fat from red meat a couple of times a week is going to harm you,on the contrary,if you're on a bulk and lifting heavy it will be benificial,helping to raise your natural test levels.But everything in moderation...
    There nothing wrong with eating meat, thats a great source of protein..And I eat it 3 time daily.I have no clue where he comes up with his stuff.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    There nothing wrong with eating meat, thats a great source of protein..And I eat it 3 time daily.I have no clue where he comes up with his stuff.
    Refer to the section "VERY LEAN MEAT" and then post #3

5. Rugger I appreciate your constructive criticism... Thanks

6. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Rugger I appreciate your constructive criticism... Thanks

7. You can find the rest of the information from Scivation's website, then click books, and finally Bulking for Ectomorphs, where he took it all verbatum.

8. Quote Originally Posted by landfill View Post
    Actually using these tips right now during bulk.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking tips?
    By JComp in forum Bulking
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 10:35 PM
  2. BULKING TIPS!!!
    By CaponeCEO in forum Bulking
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 10:12 AM
  3. TWO Bulking Tips
    By nattydisaster in forum Bulking
    Replies: 11