about dianabol

julius88

Awards
i have a question about using dinanbol 5mg tabs.

okay, lets say i would take 5 mg tabs of dianabol as a preworkout, just like i would use any N.O products. that basicaly means i would take 5mg
4 times a week, since i train that many times week. that ens up being 20 mg per week. now is the dosage just to low to give me any results "size wise"? or would i at least have increased strenght during my workouts?
oh and by the way, i would run this cycle for a minimum of 5 weeks since
dinanbol isnt all that good for the liver. additionally, if i made any gains would a good proper pct make the gains stay?

experienced users, please reply.

GotTest

GotTest

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Really open ended question man.
Age/weight/training/experience/diet/goals/past AAS-PH use???

You won't find much help if you don't tell us about you.
If your looking at low dose Dbol, you may not even need it once we find out what your Real Goals are.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Good advice from GotTest there. Also there is a steroid section on this forum where you should take your questions to. Only if your 21+ though :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
5mg of Dbol four times per week won't do crap, man. 15mg minimum, and even that is highly debateable. You'd be better off with an extra scoop of protein.

As for a PCT for this type of dosage, you wouldn't even need one. That's not enough to shut you down. If anything, it would just bring your natural T levels down and hinder gains, I would think.

knucks3man

Awards
Im on bol now, 20mg ED (every day), 15 min. PCT is needed.....and yes you can keep some gains. You'll have sig. water retention most likely, but along with your PCt start creatine, and it'll also help.