Need to bulk up fast

Z

zack ramey

Awards
i need to bulk up on body mass real fast...iv been taking test booster and HGH booster for awhile but would like a good lift plan to help m egain even more mass...help please with lift plam and mabey any sugestions on any good supplments to take

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of guys will like to kill me for this, but it worked for me... Omnevol. I put on 25lbs in two weeks (no exaggeration). I went from 180 to 205. I am off cycle now, and still weigh 205. I am on my last week of PCT. As I said before, I am sure I will get a lot of flack for this, but I used it. I am sure you will hear guys mention other PHs, whatever you decide to use, make sure you do a very good PCT.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I know a lot of guys will like to kill me for this, but it worked for me... Omnevol. I put on 25lbs in two weeks (no exaggeration). I went from 180 to 205. I am off cycle now, and still weigh 205. I am on my last week of PCT. As I said before, I am sure I will get a lot of flack for this, but I used it. I am sure you will hear guys mention other PHs, whatever you decide to use, make sure you do a very good PCT.
I plan on just reaching my natural potential before I use something like that. At least that seems the way to go.

T

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
Good job recommending PH's to a 16 year old kid! :aargh::clap2:

A

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
carb shakes, nuts, meat. eat like an aninmal and lift heavy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
5'11" and 150 lbs. i started out like you. i think a lot of us did. texaslifter on this forums i think had your exact height and weight when he started out. ditch doing the standard workouts. for your size (or lack thereof) you need to do a 5x5 workout. compound lifts are the best for putting on mass, and the 5x5 will challenge you as well as increase the weights you use on every major lift - an increase of weights = more muscle. look at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/86088-neoborn-s-where.html under his 5x5 link. there's also some good information in there.

you need to eat a lot more than you are. this is fairly easy to do, and i've made a semi helpful link for that. you also need to eat the right kinds of food. add a pre and post workout shake with:

1 scoop of peanut butter
1/2 cup steel cut raw oats
25g of whey protein

these are the only supplements you really need, though creatine will probably help. for that, pick a brand that you like - controlled labs seems to have some great products, with a lot of good feedback. honestly i wouldn't bother with any other supplements at your size - save it for when you hit 175.

stay away from prohormones at your size. they're great for breaking a plateau, or adding muscle when you've reached your genetic potential, but if you don't try to get to your genetic potential, you won't have the diet or intensity to keep those gains during PCT when your test levels have crashed.

eat more, do the 5x5 for 3 months, then make your own total body workout that applies best to you. you've got so much room to grow brotha. also, you can add upright rows to the 5x5 workout plan twice a week to help increase your shoulder girdle width.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/99607-gaining-mass-nutshell.html

M

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
eat man, EAT!!!! i started at 160 bout a month ago naturally have gotten to 173 be eating everything in site of course healthy wise gotta have the right diet in plan just eat, lift extremely hard and insane like your gunna kill someone lots of intensity, and you will see results just like i have!! stay away from the prohormones i thought of them first thanks to the guys on here im not on em and doin just fine!! youll do fine man just eat sleep eat lift and your on your way up! godspeed

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good job recommending PH's to a 16 year old kid! :aargh::clap2:

...oh, c'mon, it's fun to destroy the endocrine system and potential sex-lives of "America's Future!" :toofunny:

Ok, I'm joking, but seriously Zach, if you wanna gain size, you listen to Suncloud.

We see these kinds of thread a LOT and his advice is solid. I followed a very similar routine to what he is suggesting and I gained 45lbs lean muscle in 18months. I'm in my twenties; you're 16, which means you can expect to gain muscle even faster if you dedicate yourself and eat, lift, sleep and supplement properly.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i need to bulk up on body mass real fast...iv been taking test booster and HGH booster for awhile but would like a good lift plan to help m egain even more mass...help please with lift plam and mabey any sugestions on any good supplments to take
can i ask why you're taking a test booster and a GH booster?

K

knucks3man

Awards
EAT. Thats the best advice. Drink about a Gal of water per day, Eat 4500k + calories, and lift heavy. Maybe some creatine would be good.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Quick Mass from ALlmax nutrition works exceptionally well in my experience. Easy on the stomach too if you're lactose intolerant

M

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
eat a **** load of food. i reccomend about an extra 700 +- calories extra a day than you are used to. but remember to keep lifting. you should start putting on weight this way.

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
suncloud has you on the right track bud. you dont need any supplement really. At our age we're walking steroids.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Suncloud should be worshipped!

DynaGlide

DynaGlide

Awards
It's beating a dead horse here, but if you're that young, EAT EVERYTHING! Want a bag of Twizzlers? Eat 'em. Want a gigantic wet burrito? Four burgers? Eat 'em. Keep eating; keep snacking. High fat, high sugar... whatever. At that age, seriously you can stack some serious weight on in a short period of time.

When I started, I was 5'8" 139lbs. I started drinking this shake called Muscle Blast 2000. It was a 2000 calorie shake that I'd down every day in addition to hitting the chow hall and eating omlettes, ham, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, shjt on a shingle, and anything else I wanted, INCLUDING CANDY. I put on 40 pounds in four months without moving my belt notch; I was 19 years old.

There is no better time than now to put that weight on, and enjoy gluttony.

Z

zack ramey

Awards
i have just been eating anything in front of me...and lifting has become a additive thing i cant stop doing it...thanks guys

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
well you dont necessarily want to eat everything in front of you...just the healthy stuff thats in front of you.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yup. make sure your getting some good sleep in as well. shoot for 3000 cals 300 G protein & carbs. 75g fats, then sit back and follow those structures for about 3 months. watch yourself grow

D

dschampoz

Awards
As far as legal supplements at your age, how about a waxy maize starch/creatine blend. Creatine has proven itself and combined with waxy maize starch may provide even greater results.

The other supps to try would be nutra planet yellow gold, anabolic pump or p-slin by USP Labs. Safe and non hormonal and may help stop you turning into a fatty (should you choose to eat everything in sight)

USP Prime has also been released and is, as i understand, a non hormonal supplement, though feedback is limited at this time.

Cheers

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
at your age i would take NOTHING. just eat as was told. you cant even drive so no need to take anything. especially with the experience you probably have at that age/stage in the game

Z

zack ramey

Awards
at your age i would take NOTHING. just eat as was told. you cant even drive so no need to take anything. especially with the experience you probably have at that age/stage in the game
k i will do...but i wanna wait till after its all gone...dont wanna waste money