Transition to bulk, taper up cals?
- 10-01-2008, 05:47 PM
- 10-01-2008, 07:09 PM
I used to go balls to the wall right away...this time I tapered up and it made for an easier transition...
- 10-01-2008, 07:12 PM
10-01-2008, 07:12 PM
IMO - slowly add calories, or else it'll screw with your digestive track. if its an all out bulk, add 500 calories per week till you're bulking the way you want to.
10-01-2008, 07:13 PM
10-01-2008, 07:14 PM
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
Depends on your current standing.
If your just maintaining weight then you should be able to pretty quickly up the kcals and see very little downside to it.
If your coming off a strict cut using say CKD then upping the kcals carefully is in order. Depending on how many carbs and so on you have been taking in if you bring everything back up to fast you might have gastro problems.
Gut Health seems like a great idea to me as well! I was thinking about using it for my next bulk to make sure I recieve the best uptake of food.
10-08-2008, 11:29 PM
10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pinchharmonic in forum PicsReplies: 49Last Post: 05-25-2012, 09:53 AM
- By schwellington in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:57 AM
- By DenDestroys in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 09-15-2009, 08:02 PM
- By tommyboy in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2005, 10:08 PM
- By scotty2 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 01-23-2003, 11:38 AM