is this enough calories
- 09-25-2008, 09:00 AM
- 09-25-2008, 09:44 AM
- 09-25-2008, 10:43 AM
try it for a couple of weeks and see if you are gaining weight. you can adjust it from there.
09-25-2008, 07:49 PM
I'd say that's pretty good for your weight.
09-25-2008, 07:58 PM
i'd wager that is excessive. but then again, we are all different. for me, i don't go 500 cals over maintenance anymore. if i do, i tend to accumulate body fat.
but if you're a skinny guy who 'can eat anything' than do just that: EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. hell, i'd love to be able to do that. because i would!:hot:
09-25-2008, 08:52 PM
yep. if thats what you are taking in and staying where you are, expect to gain 4-5 pounds from quitting. also, expect your metabolism to get a kick in the teeth, and gain a total of 20 pounds in two months. easy. make sure you work out like crazy, because you don't want that to be mostly fat.
09-26-2008, 11:02 AM
im 17 for the perosn who asked yup its my first day with no ciggs hopefully i would see some gains soon i am also one the way to getting some decent creatin and protein
09-26-2008, 11:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By crankchest in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2009, 04:37 PM
- By stfdkd37 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 05:48 PM
- By xaktsaroth in forum BulkingReplies: 15Last Post: 03-24-2006, 09:01 AM
- By supersoldier in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2004, 11:57 AM
- By kraftkid in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 05-28-2004, 04:07 PM