is this enough calories

1. is this enough calories

im 135 in the prcess of quitting smoking and i am intaking 3035 cal. a day is this sufficiant or sould i eat more to see some gains

advice is appreciated

2. try it for a couple of weeks and see if you are gaining weight. you can adjust it from there.

3. I'd say that's pretty good for your weight.

4. i'd wager that is excessive. but then again, we are all different. for me, i don't go 500 cals over maintenance anymore. if i do, i tend to accumulate body fat.

but if you're a skinny guy who 'can eat anything' than do just that: EAT ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. hell, i'd love to be able to do that. because i would!:hot:

5. yep. if thats what you are taking in and staying where you are, expect to gain 4-5 pounds from quitting. also, expect your metabolism to get a kick in the teeth, and gain a total of 20 pounds in two months. easy. make sure you work out like crazy, because you don't want that to be mostly fat.

6. im 17 for the perosn who asked yup its my first day with no ciggs hopefully i would see some gains soon i am also one the way to getting some decent creatin and protein

Similar Forum Threads

1. how low should your calories go!
    By crankchest in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 05:37 PM
  2. calories/calories from fat/ sugar alcohol
    By stfdkd37 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 06:48 PM
  3. Calories Burned vs calories taken
    By xaktsaroth in forum Bulking
    Replies: 15