Bulk question from my brother

ctd

Awards
my brother has no internet access right now.

the question is this, he is going to be taking cytogain, 2 shakes a day, hoping to gain some weight not sure how much is normal for a 3 month run of this stuff. is it worth doing cardio/working abs while taking this cytogain? thanks.

adam200

adam200

Awards
wats his diet like now??? how many calories he getting in?

ctd

Awards
I'm going to guess 1000.
He's 6'0 weighs 155 or so

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to guess 1000.
He's 6'0 weighs 155 or so
1000 cals...wow that alot. he want to gain weight tell him to simpley take his daily intake and..lets see..imma guess.......QUADRUPLE it! yeah that sounds good.

cyto gainer is almost $3 per serving, cheaper to just eat!

iDShaDoW

Awards
jeez, 155 and 1000 calories a day? I wish I could get up to that weight with 1000 calories...

Sounds way off. He's probably consuming around like 2500 calories a day otherwise I wouldn't see him maintaining that weight he's currently at.

As for the abs, do em. If he's bulking he won't see em but why wait til you're on a cutting phase to work out the abs when you could've been doing them all along?

He can do cardio too but he'll have to eat more or see less gains (either or). I'm kinda stuck myself as to whether I should do 2 miles 2x a week or none altogether.

My eating habits are all messed up so I'm not going much of anywhere at the moment.

toyoxrunner20

Awards
is your brother consuming 1000 calories from the shakes or 1000 throughout the day?

manny1010

Awards
  • Established
The 1000 calaries a day sounds a lil bit abnormal, especially for a male. Try to see how many calories he is consuming per day or what his meal per day consist of.....

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Whats cytogain? not got time to look it up? I guess its some weight gainer crap? Make ya own shakes!:dance:

I'm chuggin' one now

100g oats
80g strawberries
80g black forest berries
4 whole eggs
50g natty peanut butter

= just over 1000 cals. BOOM sorted :)