torque

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Answers

torque

hi i am new to lifting wights and my friend told me about torque, i was wondering if any one could give me a second opinion or personal experience about thisa supplement...i currently weigh 160 pounds 5'11......not to strong...he had real good results from it and he is pretty swole..... thanks for any help possible

2. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    hi i am new to lifting wights and my friend told me about torque, i was wondering if any one could give me a second opinion or personal experience about thisa supplement...i currently weigh 160 pounds 5'11......not to strong...he had real good results from it and he is pretty swole..... thanks for any help possible
    Are you in Australia or New Zealand? If so, then Torque is the same product known as IGF-2 (by Applied Nutriceuticals); it has just been given a different name over here (and, before you ask, no it is NOT hormonal in nature, so please do not confuse it with IGF-1).

As for personal experience, this stuff is the shizznit, seriously. Muscle gains are great; staying relatively lean whilst gaining has been a huge thing that I love; you gain strength as well; recovery is unbelievable (seriously, it ELIMINATES DOMS COMPLETELY!); and the extra release in growth hormone helps make sleep better. So, all round, a VERY SOLID product, and definitely a STAPLE.

For more information check out the product information at Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Supporter
    Answers

... and I thought it was (force) x (distance)...
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    ... and I thought it was (force) x (distance)...
    He did, however, specifiy that it was a SUPPLEMENT he was querying

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Are you in Australia or New Zealand? If so, then Torque is the same product known as IGF-2 (by Applied Nutriceuticals); it has just been given a different name over here (and, before you ask, no it is NOT hormonal in nature, so please do not confuse it with IGF-1).

As for personal experience, this stuff is the shizznit, seriously. Muscle gains are great; staying relatively lean whilst gaining has been a huge thing that I love; you gain strength as well; recovery is unbelievable (seriously, it ELIMINATES DOMS COMPLETELY!); and the extra release in growth hormone helps make sleep better. So, all round, a VERY SOLID product, and definitely a STAPLE.

For more information check out the product information at Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science
    He's more than likely talking about Torque by GearedUp nutrition, which is a Superdrol clone. Stay away from it. You are way too inexperienced to be ****ing with a potent, toxic oral steroid such as this.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Torque is a STEROID and at your weight there is no way in God's green earth you should even contemplate it.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

^^^

What?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    ^^^

What?
    What are you having trouble with?
  9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    He's more than likely talking about Torque by GearedUp nutrition, which is a Superdrol clone. Stay away from it. You are way too inexperienced to be ****ing with a potent, toxic oral steroid such as this.
    Cheers for that. I wasn't sure if there was anything else out there by the name (I DID look, albeit briefly)...I reiterate what robdog and Rugger have said. Steroids shouldn't be considered, especially as a beginner!!! Bulk using a proper diet and training regimen!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Torque by Geared Up
    By dmartinezz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 04:03 PM
  2. Nose Torque
    By Eman5656 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 07:06 PM
  3. Torque Pro-testosterone??
    By msc111 in forum Supplements