torque

  1. New Member
    hopeful's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    50
    Rep Power
    102
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    84.81%

    torque


    hi i am new to lifting wights and my friend told me about torque, i was wondering if any one could give me a second opinion or personal experience about thisa supplement...i currently weigh 160 pounds 5'11......not to strong...he had real good results from it and he is pretty swole..... thanks for any help possible

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by hopeful View Post
    hi i am new to lifting wights and my friend told me about torque, i was wondering if any one could give me a second opinion or personal experience about thisa supplement...i currently weigh 160 pounds 5'11......not to strong...he had real good results from it and he is pretty swole..... thanks for any help possible
    Are you in Australia or New Zealand? If so, then Torque is the same product known as IGF-2 (by Applied Nutriceuticals); it has just been given a different name over here (and, before you ask, no it is NOT hormonal in nature, so please do not confuse it with IGF-1).

    As for personal experience, this stuff is the shizznit, seriously. Muscle gains are great; staying relatively lean whilst gaining has been a huge thing that I love; you gain strength as well; recovery is unbelievable (seriously, it ELIMINATES DOMS COMPLETELY!); and the extra release in growth hormone helps make sleep better. So, all round, a VERY SOLID product, and definitely a STAPLE.

    For more information check out the product information at Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Board Supporter
    Nitrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,303
    Rep Power
    804
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    12.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ... and I thought it was (force) x (distance)...
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrox View Post
    ... and I thought it was (force) x (distance)...
    He did, however, specifiy that it was a SUPPLEMENT he was querying
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    478
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Are you in Australia or New Zealand? If so, then Torque is the same product known as IGF-2 (by Applied Nutriceuticals); it has just been given a different name over here (and, before you ask, no it is NOT hormonal in nature, so please do not confuse it with IGF-1).

    As for personal experience, this stuff is the shizznit, seriously. Muscle gains are great; staying relatively lean whilst gaining has been a huge thing that I love; you gain strength as well; recovery is unbelievable (seriously, it ELIMINATES DOMS COMPLETELY!); and the extra release in growth hormone helps make sleep better. So, all round, a VERY SOLID product, and definitely a STAPLE.

    For more information check out the product information at Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science
    He's more than likely talking about Torque by GearedUp nutrition, which is a Superdrol clone. Stay away from it. You are way too inexperienced to be ****ing with a potent, toxic oral steroid such as this.
  6. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Torque is a STEROID and at your weight there is no way in God's green earth you should even contemplate it.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,462
    Rep Power
    14388
    Level
    29
    Lv. Percent
    8.03%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    ^^^

    What?
  8. Professional Member
    Rugger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,060
    Rep Power
    4772
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    65.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    ^^^

    What?
    What are you having trouble with?
  9. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by robdog View Post
    He's more than likely talking about Torque by GearedUp nutrition, which is a Superdrol clone. Stay away from it. You are way too inexperienced to be ****ing with a potent, toxic oral steroid such as this.
    Cheers for that. I wasn't sure if there was anything else out there by the name (I DID look, albeit briefly)...I reiterate what robdog and Rugger have said. Steroids shouldn't be considered, especially as a beginner!!! Bulk using a proper diet and training regimen!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Torque by Geared Up
    By dmartinezz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-11-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. Nose Torque
    By Eman5656 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 09:06 PM
  3. Torque Pro-testosterone??
    By msc111 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 02:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in