Gain alot of muscle Size

Status
Not open for further replies.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
Hey, everyone this is my first thread on this site im a noob to this site so please bare with me.
Jay Edit: Looking for advice is fine but steroidal discussions have rules including age limits.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
goals:
cycle experience (if any):

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
absolutely not. its not usually a good idea to stack two methyl's together. SD (m-drol) is not something to stack with another methyl - it will trash your lipid profiles all by itself. as futurepilot says: age, years training, etc..

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Without seeing a picture, I think it's fairly safe to say that at 5'8 and only 160 pounds you aren't ready to use steroids.

How old are you?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Hey, everyone this is my first thread on this site im a noob to this site so please bare with me.
I'm looking to start a phase and just pack on size. I'm looking for good products and a good way to do it, so please anyone with some advice for me please let me know, I've been thinking of purchasing M-Drol and H-Drol in a stack to take for it. So anyone with advice to do so or not please let me know.
Thanks
If you go with M-Drol make sure to pack on the carbs unless you want to run the risk of lethargy. Most people should do fine with 3-4 weeks of M-Drol at 20 mg. I never messed with H-Drol but it's touted as a product that should work like Turinabol which should yield lean gains. If you're in an all out mass phase than I'd say M-Drol wins. I don't recommend stacking the two together and M-Drol alone should work well.

epyon49

epyon49

Awards
do u have any workout experience?? if not look into putting in some hard work for a good couple of years rather than just messing your body up. get a good workout routine and a diet and you'll gain. yea and as asked before; age?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'd stay away from any sort of PH/steriod for a good few years. Your only 160lbs. Put in some hard work in the gym and sort your diet out. You'll make good gains without any roids.:trout:

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
I'm 19 been training for 3 1/2 years bout 4 days a week. No cycles just taken fat loss to get down from being fat when i first started. goals just to be more happy with myself and how i look and train and to be healthy. ive been plateauing for about 3-4 months need a boost to get out of it

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I'm 19 been training for 3 1/2 years bout 4 days a week. No cycles just taken fat loss to get down from being fat when i first started. goals just to be more happy with myself and how i look and train and to be healthy. ive been plateauing for about 3-4 months need a boost to get out of it
Too young

Change your workout routine, eat more.
How many calories are you eating in a day?

classic27

i would go with creatine, whey protein, multi vitamin, and fish oils. maybe try something like no explode.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You want to be healthy at 19 and you're considering one the harshest steroids on the market. Not a good idea.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
if you're stuck in a rut, switch your exercises out. 19 as mentioned earlier is way too young (21 being what the label claims is an ok time to start, 23-25 being whats recommended). if you're looking to make mass gains, ditch the isolated moves, and do more compound exercises.

you say you've peaked. what is causing this? either your workout has become stale (body too used to it), you're overtraining (unusual at 4 days on, though you could take a week off), your diet is off, you started smoking/drinking, or you're not sleeping enough.

i'd spend some time thinking about whats going on, and fix it. if you need a week off, then take it. are you taking a preworkout protein + slow carb drink? are you taking protein + fast carbs post workout? at 19 you have so much test flowing that you really shouldn't need anything else. thats all i got.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
You've peaked at 160? Sounds like you need to learn some more training routines, not take a steroid. Things you need to do:

SQUATS
DEADLIFTS
BARBELL ROW
BENCH PRESS
OVERHEAD PRESS
WEIGHTED DIPS
WEIGHTED PULLUPS

And *NOT* on a Smith Machine...! I agree 100% w/suncloud... ditch the iso movements, they are worthless at your size. You need to build a solid core and put some mass on.

Please don't mess with M-Drol, we like repeat customers... we don't like our customers to screw themselves up on the first run ;)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At your age and weight, if you're hit a wall then you need to correct the issue before putting a bandaid(supp) on to cover it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.