Gain alot of muscle Size

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.82%

Gain alot of muscle Size

Hey, everyone this is my first thread on this site im a noob to this site so please bare with me.
    Jay Edit: Looking for advice is fine but steroidal discussions have rules including age limits.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

goals:
    cycle experience (if any):
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

absolutely not. its not usually a good idea to stack two methyl's together. SD (m-drol) is not something to stack with another methyl - it will trash your lipid profiles all by itself. as futurepilot says: age, years training, etc..
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

Without seeing a picture, I think it's fairly safe to say that at 5'8 and only 160 pounds you aren't ready to use steroids.

How old are you?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

Quote Originally Posted by MMAMONSTER19 View Post
    Hey, everyone this is my first thread on this site im a noob to this site so please bare with me.
    I'm looking to start a phase and just pack on size. I'm looking for good products and a good way to do it, so please anyone with some advice for me please let me know, I've been thinking of purchasing M-Drol and H-Drol in a stack to take for it. So anyone with advice to do so or not please let me know.
    Thanks
    If you go with M-Drol make sure to pack on the carbs unless you want to run the risk of lethargy. Most people should do fine with 3-4 weeks of M-Drol at 20 mg. I never messed with H-Drol but it's touted as a product that should work like Turinabol which should yield lean gains. If you're in an all out mass phase than I'd say M-Drol wins. I don't recommend stacking the two together and M-Drol alone should work well.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%

do u have any workout experience?? if not look into putting in some hard work for a good couple of years rather than just messing your body up. get a good workout routine and a diet and you'll gain. yea and as asked before; age?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.71%

I'd stay away from any sort of PH/steriod for a good few years. Your only 160lbs. Put in some hard work in the gym and sort your diet out. You'll make good gains without any roids.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.82%

I'm 19 been training for 3 1/2 years bout 4 days a week. No cycles just taken fat loss to get down from being fat when i first started. goals just to be more happy with myself and how i look and train and to be healthy. ive been plateauing for about 3-4 months need a boost to get out of it
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm 19 been training for 3 1/2 years bout 4 days a week. No cycles just taken fat loss to get down from being fat when i first started. goals just to be more happy with myself and how i look and train and to be healthy. ive been plateauing for about 3-4 months need a boost to get out of it
    Too young

Change your workout routine, eat more.
    How many calories are you eating in a day?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.57%

i would go with creatine, whey protein, multi vitamin, and fish oils. maybe try something like no explode.
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%

You want to be healthy at 19 and you're considering one the harshest steroids on the market. Not a good idea.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.84%

if you're stuck in a rut, switch your exercises out. 19 as mentioned earlier is way too young (21 being what the label claims is an ok time to start, 23-25 being whats recommended). if you're looking to make mass gains, ditch the isolated moves, and do more compound exercises.

you say you've peaked. what is causing this? either your workout has become stale (body too used to it), you're overtraining (unusual at 4 days on, though you could take a week off), your diet is off, you started smoking/drinking, or you're not sleeping enough.

i'd spend some time thinking about whats going on, and fix it. if you need a week off, then take it. are you taking a preworkout protein + slow carb drink? are you taking protein + fast carbs post workout? at 19 you have so much test flowing that you really shouldn't need anything else. thats all i got.
  13. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.29%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You've peaked at 160? Sounds like you need to learn some more training routines, not take a steroid. Things you need to do:

SQUATS
    DEADLIFTS
    BARBELL ROW
    BENCH PRESS
    OVERHEAD PRESS
    WEIGHTED DIPS
    WEIGHTED PULLUPS

And *NOT* on a Smith Machine...! I agree 100% w/suncloud... ditch the iso movements, they are worthless at your size. You need to build a solid core and put some mass on.

Please don't mess with M-Drol, we like repeat customers... we don't like our customers to screw themselves up on the first run
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

At your age and weight, if you're hit a wall then you need to correct the issue before putting a bandaid(supp) on to cover it up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-31-2011, 03:36 PM
  2. best way to gain size and muscle
    By aoseguer in forum Bulking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-11-2011, 10:28 PM
  3. did arnold loose alot of size for hollywood?
    By JayRock in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-23-2007, 12:24 PM