Stuffing Down But Not Hungry!

Ballin1243

Awards
ok so i have been pretty much booted out of the whole steroid idea considering im only 18. I have been already trying to eat a **** load, running, and lifting but its hard cause im not hungry thats why i leaned toward the Superdrol idea. What else can I do ? ???

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
eat less more often, don't eat yourself full. Try eating 5-6 small meals a day every 3 hours or so.

Also you could look into Black Hole by Controlled Labs

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Have half solid, half liquid meals. Eat the solid until you cannot have anymore, then down a scoop of waxy maize and a scoop of whey in a glass of water. Do this as many times as needed daily until you start gaining and feeling very hot from the spike in metabolism.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
i found that the first week or two, yes its a pain trying to eat so much and it feels like your life's mission...

The it gets easier; i now find, 6 weeks in to my first ever proper bulk, that if i don't eat every 3 hours, my stomach starts to rumble. Dnt eat yourself sick, but do cook meals etc to the size that you NEED to eat for your target weight (ie put the details for the weight you want to be, into a maintanence calorie program and if, for example, it says you need 600 cals per meal then make your meal to that size NOW).

If you cant eat it all dont worry, just make sure you eat a little more tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after that, until you can polish it all off.

tattoopierced1

at 18 you would be stupid to use a PH like Superdrol.. stick to eating, and eating big (it takes time man, this is a marathon, not a sprint), and over years you'll get where you want to be.

I've been at this for 6 years and am still not where I want to be, but persistence pays off.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
nah i'm too lazy, i havent used the diet tracker on here in ages. :D

I really only use the AM stuff to keep a record of my weight, then once i'm happy/confident in my build i'll write a long thread saying thanks to everyone and link to all my progress photos etc. I'm looking at the end of January for this date (hitting my desired weight).

To get your maintenance calories just type 'maintenance calories' into google and 101 different calorie calculators will pop up.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
here's a question..........what are you eating? post please. if i don't see steak on there at least 3 to 4 times a week, with WHOLE mike ED....then i don't want to see it!!!!! just kinding post it anywho

Ballin1243

Awards
I eat steaks when i can. My parents like to eat nice **** so we usually eat steak 2 times a week. Last night i had a burger. It's just hard like i said cause I HAVE BEEN eating A LOT but seeing no results. Granted its only been a month or so, but still you would think at least some kind of change. I had this problem about 2 years ago in 10th grade. I was just about as big as i am now. My metabolism is very high and my body digests all my food. If i had 24/7 and stuffed down i dont think i would gain that much weight, trust me ive tried. Thats why i need help maybe some ginger root or something cause eating as much as i can is not working. Especially on my legs their skinny as ****.

Ballin1243

Awards
i have a protein shake every morning, and snack all day long even when im not hungry. At lunch time if I eat at 12, ill usually have a turkey sandwich or w/e and chips, milk , and cheese. I'm not hungry throughout the day and I dont know what else I can eat later on, if theres any ideas let me know. And then i eat later on at like around 9 ill have a BIG dinner. Pretty much all day long im not hungry idk ive been thinking about going to the doctor because its bad. I have no facial hair either and im almost 19...I dont know if that answered ur question

tattoopierced1

I eat steaks when i can. My parents like to eat nice **** so we usually eat steak 2 times a week. Last night i had a burger. It's just hard like i said cause I HAVE BEEN eating A LOT but seeing no results. Granted its only been a month or so, but still you would think at least some kind of change. I had this problem about 2 years ago in 10th grade. I was just about as big as i am now. My metabolism is very high and my body digests all my food. If i had 24/7 and stuffed down i dont think i would gain that much weight, trust me ive tried. Thats why i need help maybe some ginger root or something cause eating as much as i can is not working. Especially on my legs their skinny as ****.
you can gain.. trust me
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/76062-transformer-more-than.html

there are pics on the first page, all the way through the 2nd page.. I was worse off than you if you are 6' and 155lbs... I have 7 inches on you and was only 3lbs heavier when i started.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how much cardio do you do? what is your training like? what kind of rep scheme do you have i.e. 12 rep? 15 reps? 8 reps?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
EVERYNIGHT, before bed take 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 TBLS. of Jello sugar free jello mix, about 1/2 cup of water, and 2 heaping scoops of weight gainer. mix well (the paste should be thick, like Elmer's glue) microwave for 1 to 2 minutes....that is your 3 to 4 o'clock PM snack. mess with the recipe a bit to add more cals i.e. almonds, cinnamon or whatever, you can use a scoop of natty peanut butter if you want too. let that cool and you have a great brownie. i will say to use a Tupperware or plastic bowl of some kind, otherwise it will stick. add a apple on the side...also

Ballin1243

Awards
EVERYNIGHT, before bed take 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 TBLS. of Jello sugar free jello mix, about 1/2 cup of water, and 2 heaping scoops of weight gainer. mix well (the paste should be thick, like Elmer's glue) microwave for 1 to 2 minutes....that is your 3 to 4 o'clock PM snack. mess with the recipe a bit to add more cals i.e. almonds, cinnamon or whatever, you can use a scoop of natty peanut butter if you want too. let that cool and you have a great brownie. i will say to use a Tupperware or plastic bowl of some kind, otherwise it will stick. add a apple on the side...also
What do you mean by 2 heaping scoops of weight gainer

Ballin1243

Awards
how much cardio do you do? what is your training like? what kind of rep scheme do you have i.e. 12 rep? 15 reps? 8 reps?
i usually try and run everyday. If not in the gym ill hop on the bicycle or treadmill. and for Training ill do 10 reps of everything all the way through.

tattoopierced1

lol wtf it doesnt even look like the same guy...thats just from eating a shitload??
there is no secret, or no magic pill.. the magic pill is hard work and consistency..

eat, train, sleep, and use smart supplementation.. and remember, supplements are not meant to replace a weak diet/training/sleep..they are meant to SUPPLEMENT.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i usually try and run everyday. If not in the gym ill hop on the bicycle or treadmill. and for Training ill do 10 reps of everything all the way through.
you want to gain weight right? STOP DOING CARDIO! maybe once a week, but low impact......NOT RUNNING!!!!!!!!

Ballin1243

Awards
There was a bunch of reasons why i ran...first i suffer from depression and anxiety, so running helps clear my mind, second, the running was supposed to get bigger legs, which i found out isnt going to work, and also to get the bigger appetite so that i could Eat, A LOT...ya dig

matt352

Awards
  • Established
Trust me...keep up with eating and the gains will start. I started in just about the same spot you did...i'm just about the same height and i weighed a whole 135 hahaha. This was about a year ago...I started going through AM and researching and it def payed off.

Some things that really got me goin:

heavy weights - not too heavy, but enough that i could only do about 4-5 reps. This was actually the most important thing i learned and it started showing results in like as little as a month.

Get a good tasting gainer...i've tried like 156156156486 different kinds...but nothing beats finding one that actually taste good. You wont dread drinking them and they really are a huge help. Are you using a gainer by the way? If so which?

Peanut butter saved my life hahaa...get some natural peanut butter and eat some whenever you get a chance...even when you are full its still pretty easy to eat like 2 tablespoons. Easy calories and protein.

One thing I realized when I didn't feel like i was getting anywhere was that I was like rail thin. So the first 10 or so pounds were really just filling me in to like an average size. If you are doing everything right...you are making gains and they will show soon...just keep it up.

Like i said ... i started at 135 and these things helped me get to 168 in just a little over a year. It takes a lot of dedication at first but once you start seein gains ... you will love it and it wont seem like so much trouble. I'm no expert at all but i saw your post and it was something i could relate to. So if you arent already doing these things i would say give it a shot....if it worked for me, it might work for you too.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
like lennoxchi said too...stop cardio, that was another one of my charms for gaining. I don't have any problems with anxiety or depression, so I guess when it comes to that stuff if running helps keep doin it....its not impossible to gain doin it but you will have to work harder and add more calories. Try to find something else if possible to keep your mind busy. Maybe hittin the gym harder will help?

Ballin1243

Awards
Trust me...keep up with eating and the gains will start. I started in just about the same spot you did...i'm just about the same height and i weighed a whole 135 hahaha. This was about a year ago...I started going through AM and researching and it def payed off.

Some things that really got me goin:

heavy weights - not too heavy, but enough that i could only do about 4-5 reps. This was actually the most important thing i learned and it started showing results in like as little as a month.

Get a good tasting gainer...i've tried like 156156156486 different kinds...but nothing beats finding one that actually taste good. You wont dread drinking them and they really are a huge help. Are you using a gainer by the way? If so which?

Peanut butter saved my life hahaa...get some natural peanut butter and eat some whenever you get a chance...even when you are full its still pretty easy to eat like 2 tablespoons. Easy calories and protein.

One thing I realized when I didn't feel like i was getting anywhere was that I was like rail thin. So the first 10 or so pounds were really just filling me in to like an average size. If you are doing everything right...you are making gains and they will show soon...just keep it up.

Like i said ... i started at 135 and these things helped me get to 168 in just a little over a year. It takes a lot of dedication at first but once you start seein gains ... you will love it and it wont seem like so much trouble. I'm no expert at all but i saw your post and it was something i could relate to. So if you arent already doing these things i would say give it a shot....if it worked for me, it might work for you too.
actually no not at the moment im not using a weight gainer. I have seen them or w/e but idk much about them or whats good and what isnt. what have you been using?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
i personally like ON's Serious Mass
http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/serious-mass-p-241.html
it is pretty pricey for the servings available...but since i dont supp with anything except a multivitamin and the gainer...its not that big of a deal.

Heres a link to another article on how to pick the right gainer:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigj3.htm
You shouldnt have a problem picking one after checking that out. Also if money is an issue...just google for weight gainer recipes and you will get a lot of peoples homemade gainers.

IMO, a gainer is basically a must...especially for hard gainers like myself. Start picking them out and trying them. Odds are you wont find the perfect one for you right away....like i said, i tried a ton of them. But yea....def find one and use it.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
ON's serious mass.......good stuff,, not bad tasting, and most gainers are cheap too. well cheap compared to whey protein . ballin, this might have been covered, but how long have you been at this gaining phase? not how long have you been thinking about it, talking about it......actually putting the "fork to the face." i'm just curious, because if it has not been a while, then you might be setting unrealistic goals for what you might think your body is capable of accomplishing. i don't know....and i'm sure as S*** not trying to draw any conclusions here....but i'm guessing not long (like maybe 6 months or so). i forgot to ask, how many calories a day do you take in?

Ballin1243

Awards
i personally like ON's Serious Mass
http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/serious-mass-p-241.html
it is pretty pricey for the servings available...but since i dont supp with anything except a multivitamin and the gainer...its not that big of a deal.

Heres a link to another article on how to pick the right gainer:
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigj3.htm
You shouldnt have a problem picking one after checking that out. Also if money is an issue...just google for weight gainer recipes and you will get a lot of peoples homemade gainers.

IMO, a gainer is basically a must...especially for hard gainers like myself. Start picking them out and trying them. Odds are you wont find the perfect one for you right away....like i said, i tried a ton of them. But yea....def find one and use it.

ight thx

Ballin1243

Awards
ON's serious mass.......good stuff,, not bad tasting, and most gainers are cheap too. well cheap compared to whey protein . ballin, this might have been covered, but how long have you been at this gaining phase? not how long have you been thinking about it, talking about it......actually putting the "fork to the face." i'm just curious, because if it has not been a while, then you might be setting unrealistic goals for what you might think your body is capable of accomplishing. i don't know....and i'm sure as S*** not trying to draw any conclusions here....but i'm guessing not long (like maybe 6 months or so). i forgot to ask, how many calories a day do you take in?
no I have not been going for 6 months its been about 2-2 1/2 without ANY weight changes. I've been at 155 forever its starting to scare me. I'll have to get back to you on the calorie intake im not keeping track i just eat when i can and im full all day.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
"I just eat when i can and i'm full all day"

Heres the problem, your body gets used to your dietary habits. If you feel full all day and your not eating particularly much then theres a good chance that

a: you have a small stomach, caused by not eating alot. To you the thought of getting in 3000 or so calories in a day is absurd, you couldn't possibly eat that much. You can, you've just got to eat that extra mouth full in each time. Just like like you push out that 1 extra rep on the weights.

b: Your metabolism has slowed down to a crawl. If your body doesn't know where its next meal is, if your just feeding it as-and-when, and it could be 2 hours or 6 hours between decent meals, then it'll aire on the side of caution, expect the worst and slow your metabolism down.

Perhaps if you dont feel you can eat the required amount of calories right now, then just focus on eating well and often. Once you've got your metabolism sped up, then the calories should go down much easier.

Jedzeke

Awards
I can completely sympathise with you mate, I'm 29 and I've struggled to gain any weight my whole life. When I finished school I think I was around 63kg or so, slowly over the years I've put on weight to where I am now which is around 74kg.(Sorry it's not in pounds guys, I'm in Australia and we work in kg) Everyone told me that as I get older my metabolism would slow and I would gain weight easier, I've not really found this to be true. The times I have put on weight has been when I've been serious about hitting the gym and made sure I eat well. I would still consider myself to be quite slim and I'm just about to venture into another attempt to put on weight. Reading around the forums and seeing a few real life transformations has definately inspired me to reach out again to achieve my goal of 80kg. I wouldn't like to go much beyond that or I'll be too heavy for my surfboard.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
I just recently started gaining and liquid meals have been a big help. I'm not talking about weight gainers full of maltodextrin. Eggs,oatmeal,fruit,peanut butter,whole milk,protein powder, and whatever else you have rolling around. I can toss 2 eggs,some egg whites,a cup of oatmeal,olive oil,a banana, and some whey in the blender. I would NEVER be able to eat all that food solid.

edwards

edwards

Awards
  • Established
you might want to change up your training program. post up EXACTLY what your routine is:
Monday-
Tuesday-
Wednesday- etc...

if you lift weights for 1 hour 4x a week, you don't have to do cardio because lifting can clear your mind just as well.

Weight gainers will help you get calories, but if you're not lifting proper, you won't gain either. Weight gain is a matter of breaking down muscle and allowing for proper recovery time (ie don't work out the same muscles every day), proper nutrition, adequate rest/sleep

weight gainer - whole milk, whey protein powder, oats, peanut butter (500 calories at least right there.)

bandit619

bandit619

Awards
wow running cardio and trying to gain weight Run Fat Man Run!! hahah

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
wow running cardio and trying to gain weight Run Fat Man Run!! hahah
He's just looking for some help and trying to learn, like you by the looks of your skin and bones.sort of. thread. neg

bandit619

bandit619

Awards
He's just looking for some help and trying to learn, like you by the looks of your skin and bones.sort of. thread. neg
It was a joke not a negative comment, even you should know better. its the same thing just visa versa :head: