Another "How To" Bulk Thread

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Also, RR, I friggin' love your bulking threads - Their like everything I ever tell people about gaining size in a nutshell. Well done.
    Thank you sir! :clean:

2. i could easy do a gallon of milk a day, but then i'd have no time to drink a gallon of water

if i didn't have a fulltime job i'd give it a try. Doing half a gallon a day at the moment, easy way to add some cals on
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, e****lence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, milk sugar is lactose, which is a glucose bound to a galactose - it is pretty low glycemically, as it takes the body a fair amount of time to process that particular disaccharide.
    Ah yes,lactose. That is some good info! Thanks

4. i also like your bulking thread RR. i may switch over vitamins to triad. i'm currently on AST multi-pro, and its the only vitamin i can "feel". of course, the only other vitamins i've ever done were "one a day" which i couldn't tell anything from, and flinstones, which taste great....

have you ever tried AST multi-pro, and would you recommend triad over it? thanks in advance brotha.

i also did a bulking thread, but like a schmuck i put it in the training forum. in retrospect it was probably better since most newbies ask bulking questions in the training forum anyways.

funny thing about gaining mass is its all about what your body can handle. whole milk will make some people fat. me, i can't get enough of it - i used to drink 1 liter of 1/2 and 1/2 a day, and i never broke 11% bf. i think the milk idea is great, because its all about nutrient timing, and drinking protein thats slow digesting throughout the day is great advice for anyone. for similar reasons i've always been an advocate for two things -
    1: string cheese, which like milk has casein, and also cholesterol (easily transportable too)
    2: peanut butter for the mono fat and protein.

Gaining mass in a nutshell (a big nutshell)

5. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i also like your bulking thread RR. i may switch over vitamins to triad. i'm currently on AST multi-pro, and its the only vitamin i can "feel". of course, the only other vitamins i've ever done were "one a day" which i couldn't tell anything from, and flinstones, which taste great....

have you ever tried AST multi-pro, and would you recommend triad over it? thanks in advance brotha.

i also did a bulking thread, but like a schmuck i put it in the training forum. in retrospect it was probably better since most newbies ask bulking questions in the training forum anyways.

funny thing about gaining mass is its all about what your body can handle. whole milk will make some people fat. me, i can't get enough of it - i used to drink 1 liter of 1/2 and 1/2 a day, and i never broke 11% bf. i think the milk idea is great, because its all about nutrient timing, and drinking protein thats slow digesting throughout the day is great advice for anyone. for similar reasons i've always been an advocate for two things -
    1: string cheese, which like milk has casein, and also cholesterol (easily transportable too)

Great post!!! Thank you! I can't say I've tried AST vits before. Wow 1/2 and 1/2??? i've never thought of doing that

6. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i also like your bulking thread RR. i may switch over vitamins to triad. i'm currently on AST multi-pro, and its the only vitamin i can "feel". of course, the only other vitamins i've ever done were "one a day" which i couldn't tell anything from, and flinstones, which taste great....

i use to drink a little half and half on the anabolic diet haha i love it too, just straight up mmm

7. Quote Originally Posted by TruffleShuffle View Post
    I'm lactose intolerant. You wouldn't want to be around me after a gallon of milk
    I'm terribly intolerant to Milk, especially Whole Milk. A glass of it used to have me on the toilet all night! I take CVS Brand "Lactase" pills before I consume Milk now, and I'm not bothered by Lactose at all anymore. Might be worth a shot!

8. i did that whole gallon on milk..if i remember correctly it was 2%. I gained some size but also noticed way too much fat gain. But it did get me to my heaviest.

Im about to bulk it up again...almost healed from my surgery..im going to drink 1/2 gallon 1% i think

9. yea i got alot from this thread starting to drink lots of milk

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 280
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. Replies: 163
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:19 PM
  3. "THE LARGEST SALES EVENT" Banner Covering Thread Tools
    By Kc2554 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 01:45 PM
  4. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat