- 08-19-2008, 02:33 PM
- 08-19-2008, 02:43 PM
08-19-2008, 03:13 PM
08-19-2008, 03:17 PM
08-19-2008, 07:41 PM
08-19-2008, 08:19 PM
57g a day!!!!!! haha. Somebody give that man a kidney!
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
08-19-2008, 08:51 PM
As little as 3 grams gives me the poopsie woopsies for hours.
Yes, many people have GI issues with creatine mono
08-19-2008, 08:59 PM
08-20-2008, 09:53 AM
If I take creatine in the morning, it kills me. When I take it with my PWO shake, it doesn't bother me.
08-21-2008, 10:27 AM
08-21-2008, 10:40 AM
08-21-2008, 11:47 AM
Yes, certain types of creatine will make you bloat. I had that problem with Cell-Tech, but like RenegadeRows said you may want to try one of those types and see if that works better for you. I've had great success with a pill form of creatine ethyl ester .Good luck
08-25-2008, 05:11 PM
08-25-2008, 06:25 PM
I have taken a lot of creatine and it never seems to upset me but this morning i puked after taking it. Right afterwards i felt fine but then 30mins later i was walking to class and just started puking.
08-28-2008, 12:32 AM
08-28-2008, 05:49 AM
08-29-2008, 10:39 PM
say if you take 10-15g a day instead of 5g, will you get better results with it? or does it just go out the other end>?
08-30-2008, 05:29 AM
08-31-2008, 11:47 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By insomniacl in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:22 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:44 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM