creatine

tnt tony

Awards
Hey does anyone know if creatine causes bloating of the stomach? I have been taking it and it seems to make me bloated and my stomach seems to feel a little irritated.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How much a day are you taking? Are you loading?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
it can in some people. just do a search on yahoo for "creatine bloat"

tnt tony

Awards
I have already loaded and have been taking it for a few weeks.Iam taking 1 scoop 6 grams.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I have already loaded and have been taking it for a few weeks.Iam taking 1 scoop 57 grams.
57grams a day? or was that a typo. usually its 5g a scoop. i'm trying out 20g a day at the moment, spread out 5g four times a day. See what kinda effects i get :)

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
57g a day!!!!!! haha. Somebody give that man a kidney!

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
As little as 3 grams gives me the poopsie woopsies for hours.

Yes, many people have GI issues with creatine mono

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
As little as 3 grams gives me the poopsie woopsies for hours.

Yes, many people have GI issues with creatine mono
i did double over amount 15mins after taking my 10g this morning, was fine after that! nice firm poops too! Not really had any problems with creatine before. :)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
If I take creatine in the morning, it kills me. When I take it with my PWO shake, it doesn't bother me.

tnt tony

Awards
sorry guys its 6g not 57g i dont know what i was thinking.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys using monohydrate? Because a form like MCC or CEE doesn't bloat

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes, certain types of creatine will make you bloat. I had that problem with Cell-Tech, but like RenegadeRows said you may want to try one of those types and see if that works better for you. I've had great success with a pill form of creatine ethyl ester .Good luck

tnt tony

Awards
Yes, certain types of creatine will make you bloat. I had that problem with Cell-Tech, but like RenegadeRows said you may want to try one of those types and see if that works better for you. I've had great success with a pill form of creatine ethyl ester .Good luck
yea maybe i need to try the pill form to see what happens. thanks for your response.

classic27

I have taken a lot of creatine and it never seems to upset me but this morning i puked after taking it. Right afterwards i felt fine but then 30mins later i was walking to class and just started puking.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I have taken a lot of creatine and it never seems to upset me but this morning i puked after taking it. Right afterwards i felt fine but then 30mins later i was walking to class and just started puking.
try drinking more water with it, might help.

Doubravkody

Awards
say if you take 10-15g a day instead of 5g, will you get better results with it? or does it just go out the other end>?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
say if you take 10-15g a day instead of 5g, will you get better results with it? or does it just go out the other end>?
I've been getting better results by takign 20g a day, make sure you drink a lot of water throughout the day though.

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
and remember to cycle i wouldn't use it for over 8 weeks.