creatine

1. creatine

Hey does anyone know if creatine causes bloating of the stomach? I have been taking it and it seems to make me bloated and my stomach seems to feel a little irritated.

2. How much a day are you taking? Are you loading?

3. it can in some people. just do a search on yahoo for "creatine bloat"
    •   

4. I have already loaded and have been taking it for a few weeks.Iam taking 1 scoop 6 grams.

5. Quote Originally Posted by tnt tony View Post
    I have already loaded and have been taking it for a few weeks.Iam taking 1 scoop 57 grams.
    57grams a day? or was that a typo. usually its 5g a scoop. i'm trying out 20g a day at the moment, spread out 5g four times a day. See what kinda effects i get
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

6. 57g a day!!!!!! haha. Somebody give that man a kidney!
    Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe

7. As little as 3 grams gives me the poopsie woopsies for hours.

Yes, many people have GI issues with creatine mono

8. Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    As little as 3 grams gives me the poopsie woopsies for hours.

Yes, many people have GI issues with creatine mono
    i did double over amount 15mins after taking my 10g this morning, was fine after that! nice firm poops too! Not really had any problems with creatine before.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

9. If I take creatine in the morning, it kills me. When I take it with my PWO shake, it doesn't bother me.

10. sorry guys its 6g not 57g i dont know what i was thinking.

11. Are you guys using monohydrate? Because a form like MCC or CEE doesn't bloat

12. Yes, certain types of creatine will make you bloat. I had that problem with Cell-Tech, but like RenegadeRows said you may want to try one of those types and see if that works better for you. I've had great success with a pill form of creatine ethyl ester .Good luck

13. Quote Originally Posted by JOHNJESSICA20 View Post
    Yes, certain types of creatine will make you bloat. I had that problem with Cell-Tech, but like RenegadeRows said you may want to try one of those types and see if that works better for you. I've had great success with a pill form of creatine ethyl ester .Good luck
    yea maybe i need to try the pill form to see what happens. thanks for your response.

14. I have taken a lot of creatine and it never seems to upset me but this morning i puked after taking it. Right afterwards i felt fine but then 30mins later i was walking to class and just started puking.

15. ur probably just dying

16. Quote Originally Posted by classic27 View Post
    I have taken a lot of creatine and it never seems to upset me but this morning i puked after taking it. Right afterwards i felt fine but then 30mins later i was walking to class and just started puking.
    try drinking more water with it, might help.

17. say if you take 10-15g a day instead of 5g, will you get better results with it? or does it just go out the other end>?

18. Quote Originally Posted by Doubravkody View Post
    say if you take 10-15g a day instead of 5g, will you get better results with it? or does it just go out the other end>?
    I've been getting better results by takign 20g a day, make sure you drink a lot of water throughout the day though.

19. and remember to cycle i wouldn't use it for over 8 weeks.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Preworkout creatine blend or just Creatine?
    By insomniacl in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:22 PM
  2. Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Monohydrate?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 10:36 AM
  3. Creatine Ethyl Ester Vs. Creatine Monohydrate
    By Bishop2009 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 12:47 PM
  4. Esterified Creatine or Regular Creatine?
    By Fun2Train in forum Bulking
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 01:44 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-31-2005, 09:06 PM