RR's Bulking Check List

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
• Barbells with big plates. Pick up, put down. Repeat.
• Gallon of milk per day
• Winter time apparel to hide "the growth"
• Black HOLE appetite enhancement
• Local eatery discount card
• "Backup food" - premade tupperware for on-the-go.
• Comfortable bed for lots of sleep.
• A set plan of eating, lifting and supplementation.
• Dipset mp3's
• A pocketsized copy of written Mark Rippetoe quotes
• Bottle of Orange TRIad in the glovebox
• Motivation, motivation, motivation.
• Random jugs of water throughout the house
• GlycerGROW
• The will and sheer insanity to eat anything in sight
• Big compound lifts; deads, squats, bench, chins, overhead press.
• Increasing weight in said lifts
• Manual labor
• Oatmeal mixed with oatmeal.
• Too much is not enough

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like :D

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
oatmeal mixed with oatmeal mixed with whey perhaps?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When i need hardcore amounts of calories i eat my oatmeal dry with cereal :eek: :p

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You forgot the chickens for the back yard so you have a constant stream of fresh eggs every morning!:food:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
haha
apartment walking distance from store.
or daily shipments of oatmeal, eggs, chicken, and beef

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
all this talk about bulking has got me thinking about my 6 month winter bulk thats coming up :D exciting!

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
• Barbells with big plates. Pick up, put down. Repeat.
• Gallon of milk per day
• Winter time apparel to hide "the growth"
• Black HOLE appetite enhancement
• Local eatery discount card
• "Backup food" - premade tupperware for on-the-go.
• Comfortable bed for lots of sleep.
• A set plan of eating, lifting and supplementation.
• Dipset mp3's
• A pocketsized copy of written Mark Rippetoe quotes
• Bottle of Orange TRIad in the glovebox
• Motivation, motivation, motivation.
• Random jugs of water throughout the house
• GlycerGROW
• The will and sheer insanity to eat anything in sight
• Big compound lifts; deads, squats, bench, chins, overhead press.
• Increasing weight in said lifts
• Manual labor
• Oatmeal mixed with oatmeal.
• Too much is not enough
Looks good! I've been really curious about Black Hole for the longest time. I might give it a shot here soon.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nice list, you take any probiotic supplement other than the digestive complex in OT? I've found that an additional probiotic supplement like Gr8dophilus pretty effective when bulking. I've used primal defense, too expensive for my tastes and I react well to gr8dophilus.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cut off short flannels that exposes your stomach, bandanna, thick wrestling socks that bunch at the top of steel toe boots and working out with sun glasses on, even at night, to look the par :thumbsup:

Your check list looks terrific. I may or may not have missed it, but will you being running any special supps? Or are you bulking O'naturale?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Cut off short flannels that exposes your stomach, bandanna, thick wrestling socks that bunch at the top of steel toe boots and working out with sun glasses on, even at night, to look the par :thumbsup:

Your check list looks terrific. I may or may not have missed it, but will you being running any special supps? Or are you bulking O'naturale?
LOL I agree with the steel toe getup :toofunny:

Blue Gene / White FLOOD / Incarnate / Green MAG / GlycerGROW will be the additional supps, other than TRIad, Black HOLE, Fish oil

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice list, you take any probiotic supplement other than the digestive complex in OT? I've found that an additional probiotic supplement like Gr8dophilus pretty effective when bulking. I've used primal defense, too expensive for my tastes and I react well to gr8dophilus.
Good idea. Orange TRIad is sufficient for me but Black HOLE also has a digestive complex in it :thumbsup:

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
LOL... some funny posts Renegade. But on a serious note... ever used a good weight gainer? I use CytoGainer and it actually works for me. You might wanna look into it.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
LOL... some funny posts Renegade. But on a serious note... ever used a good weight gainer? I use CytoGainer and it actually works for me. You might wanna look into it.
There are cheaper ways to make your own weight gainers, but cytogainer does taste really good.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i've used weight gainers before but they just made me shits pretty bad. I make my own now, it the best way!:bb3:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The closest thing to a weight gainer i'll use is muscle milk, which i forgot to put on the list!!!

I also forgot to put Uni-liver, a staple of mine. I love freaking people at dinner tables out with my 12+ giant brown tablets

GreenSquats

GreenSquats

Awards
  • Established
The closest thing to a weight gainer i'll use is muscle milk, which i forgot to put on the list!!!

I also forgot to put Uni-liver, a staple of mine. I love freaking people at dinner tables out with my 12+ giant brown tablets
LOL. they look like turds.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
i've used weight gainers before but they just made me shits pretty bad. I make my own now, it the best way!:bb3:
Ever since joining the forums I've made my own weight gainer. I'll never go back. Works better and is better for me. Cheaper too!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Ever since joining the forums I've made my own weight gainer. I'll never go back. Works better and is better for me. Cheaper too!
same here. its just so easy to get a 1000 cals out of a home-made shake. Most weight gainers that i've seen are like 400 cals per serving, full of sugar and crap.

can't wait for winter to come in, get my bulk on :D might even buy a new blender!

pdx89

pdx89

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cytogainer is really good, but look up "muscle juice" it adds mass even I you don't want it 4 half the price :thumbsup:

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
why not just a good, organic yogurt with some of that biotic fiber in it? it goes for about 4 bucks a tub. eat you about 2-3 of them every week. it's full of cals in the form of protein/slow carbs, too. ya bunch of supp junkies!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jakellpets' Monsta Mass Superfood Shake

Ingredients as follows:

4 whole eggs
1 scoop of whey
1 cup oats
1 med banana
Some blueberries