How to break this plateau

MtlHead

MtlHead

Awards
Ey everyone so im stuck at an annoying plateau and struggling to just maintain the gains im at.. ive been fluctuating around 135 and am trying to bulk to 145 and am debating whether or not to use a short PH cycle or boosters to gain 10 lean lbs. Im a muay thai fighter so lean muscle mass is key.

So far ive tried 2 cycles over the past year, first superdrol NG which was f'ing great but I didn't retain a whole lot after pct, and then tried Tren extreme and same story (don't get me wrong I gained a lot from a skinny 115 to 135 over the past year but now im stuck)

Basically ive tried most supps and am open to to suggestions to whatever method will help me put on 10 lbs of lean muscle and keep it

:head:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
glad to help brotha. fyi my lowest weight was 117 when i joined the army at 18 years old. trust me, you'll gain if you're doing everything right. there is hope!

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
glad to help brotha. fyi my lowest weight was 117 when i joined the army at 18 years old. trust me, you'll gain if you're doing everything right. there is hope!
I didn't realize your a soldier suncloud.I went to army basic in 98 at ft.knox.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
rock on brotha. glad to hear you served this country. for me it was basic at fort leonardwood missouri, ait at goodfellow afb in san angelo tx, mandatory tdy in fort huachuca az, then fort riley ks. quick stint in bosnia in 97-98 and got out in 99. 4 years active + 4 years inactive reserve ended on jan 23, 2003. first blackhawk got shot down in iraq on jan 12, 2003 so they "involuntarily extended" me a.k.a. stop lossed until 2035. bleh. should have picked a m.o.s. like x-ray tech that pays 20 bucks an hour on the outside, that the army doesn't really care to re-extend. i had to pick a m.o.s. that will always be understaffed.

Disturbed

Disturbed

Awards
rock on brotha. glad to hear you served this country. for me it was basic at fort leonardwood missouri, ait at goodfellow afb in san angelo tx, mandatory tdy in fort huachuca az, then fort riley ks. quick stint in bosnia in 97-98 and got out in 99. 4 years active + 4 years inactive reserve ended on jan 23, 2003. first blackhawk got shot down in iraq on jan 12, 2003 so they "involuntarily extended" me a.k.a. stop lossed until 2035. bleh. should have picked a m.o.s. like x-ray tech that pays 20 bucks an hour on the outside, that the army doesn't really care to re-extend. i had to pick a m.o.s. that will always be understaffed.
Yep I'm still in.10 years strong.Hopefully I can go another 10.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
congrats brotha. one of the guys i met while i was in, went to basic in the winter of 96. he pinned on his E-8 stripes this year. not even 12 years in yet. frikken crazy. he was the guy that was telling me about how badly i needed to go to the gym - if only i had listened to him 12 years ago when i met him. where you stationed at now brotha?