Derm for pct?

Romie425

Awards
What's up gang? Hope all is well! I'm currently running a cycle of epi, but I'm concerned about the post cycle depression that's a very real possibility after an epi cycle. My question is, I was thinking of running the dermacrine about 3 weeks into the cycle and on into pct to try and mitigate this issue before it occurs. Not sure if this is even possible but clearly that's why I'm here. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks again!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dermacrine isn't recommended to be used in PCT. What I suggest is to run it with epi all the way through. The two stack very nicely together. It should help with lethargy, mood and libido while on cycle. If you struggle with depression pct, I suggest using a dopamine type product, such as Endosurge Turbo. Also, a good choice would be a cortisol modulator, such as Relora.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine isn't recommended to be used in PCT. What I suggest is to run it with epi all the way through. The two stack very nicely together. It should help with lethargy, mood and libido while on cycle. If you struggle with depression pct, I suggest using a dopamine type product, such as Endosurge Turbo. Also, a good choice would be a cortisol modulator, such as Relora.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid advice. I haven't ran a PH in quite some time but next time I do I plan to run it with derm