dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feel free to ask questions here.

I am going to post a quick review so far after 2 weeks. Yes, I am the designer of the product. Yes, I am financially compensated by its success - but those of you who have watched my career realize that I don't bull****, nor do I design crappy products.

Vanillean is the craziest product I've ever designed and used. The temperature increase is marked, quickly apparent, potent, and long lasting. This is extremely energy-costly. Appetite suppression is like nothing I have ever used as well, especially when combined with AlphaBurn (I have done both with and without). My yearly cut for the Arnold Classic started 2 weeks ago when I realized that I would NOT be able to continue my bulk without the kind of insane appetite it requires. No big deal, 3 weeks early.

After 2 weeks I have come to a realization...if everything continues at this pace I will be finished to my satisfaction by the 2nd week in February, which is a bit too early IMO.

I will be rolling this PAST anything I wanted to do (usually 10% or so), and shoot for 7-8%.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be ok to take with ECA?
I would try by halting your dose of ECA. I have noticed an amplification with adrenergics.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be ok to take with ECA?
To assess you tolerance, yes.

1 Vanillean with 1 HEAT stack gets my heart racing pretty good for 45 minutes or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird new phone reply function

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
I picked some of this up and plan on starting it next week. Any advantage/ disadvantages to adding the following:

Additional RK
GCB
DCP
LCLT

Thanks

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Re: Q&A For Vanillean

I picked some of this up and plan on starting it next week. Any advantage/ disadvantages to adding the following:

Additional RK
GCB
DCP
LCLT

Thanks
I know im not Dsade but i actualy think that would be a really good and complete stack.

GCB is just good in general, the Vanillean will free up fatty acids and the DCP will burn them. Among the many other positives the stack would have, seems like a win win to me.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
Does Vanillean need to be taken with food to work properly? I know the bottle says to take with food but I wasnt sure if this was to avoid upset stomache or if it really needed to be taken with food

I was considering taking one before bed with DCP /slintenitsy

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
Does Vanillean need to be taken with food to work properly? I know the bottle says to take with food but I wasnt sure if this was to avoid upset stomache or if it really needed to be taken with food

I was considering taking one before bed with DCP /slintenitsy
I have been taking mine about 20 minutes before food with no issues. I will say it has killed my hunger. Im 266lbs and normally eat a TON and this has curbed my appetite a lot.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking mine about 20 minutes before food with no issues. I will say it has killed my hunger. Im 266lbs and normally eat a TON and this has curbed my appetite a lot.
Thanks that is how I currently take it 20 min before a meal but was wondering if you can also take one before bed or if it needs to be taken before a meal

Cheers !

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks that is how I currently take it 20 min before a meal but was wondering if you can also take one before bed or if it needs to be taken before a meal

Cheers !
You can definitely take it before bed.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
This stuff has absolutely killed my appetite. I literally have to force myself to eat

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get ready for major appetite suppression my friend...
My wife and I had a Chinese Food date last night. I knew this, so I had to skip my afternoon dose, and I STILL barely ate anything.

I recommend HIGHLY picking up some Ultra Peptide 2, some GlycoMyx, and some olive oil for some shakes.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
My wife and I had a Chinese Food date last night. I knew this, so I had to skip my afternoon dose, and I STILL barely ate anything.

I recommend HIGHLY picking up some Ultra Peptide 2, some GlycoMyx, and some olive oil for some shakes.
Just ordered 4 bottles sounds like you have another winner on your hands.

I plan on trying your shake idea also . Any brand or type of olive oil ?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Glaf i have two tubs of GlycoMyx still!!

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established

Good idea...
I hope people don't think that we're exaggerating here. This stuff is the real deal..,

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good idea...
I hope people don't think that we're exaggerating here. This stuff is the real deal..,
The mechanisms will be explained in the full writeup...it's actually quite fascinating.

jjobe6

jjobe6

Awards
  • Established
Would it make a difference if I dosed together or should I take the Vanillean then hour latter take DCP?
I know im not Dsade but i actualy think that would be a really good and complete stack.

GCB is just good in general, the Vanillean will free up fatty acids and the DCP will burn them. Among the many other positives the stack would have, seems like a win win to me.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Would it make a difference if I dosed together or should I take the Vanillean then hour latter take DCP?
I dont think it will make a difference to be honest. Id dose em togethor.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I can't wait for this! I am mid cycle right now but soon enough..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stuff looks excellent can't wait to give it a try.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established

Does the appetite suppressant effect wear off or stay constant throughout useage?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does the appetite suppressant effect wear off or stay constant throughout useage?
It has been several weeks with no reduction in effect.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A few questions:

1. Vanillean label reads to take 20 min before a meal. Does it always have to be pre-meal, or can you take a dose pre-workout (with no food following?)

2. Can this be combined with HEAT (since both products contain evodiamine)?

3. As for the above question about DCP, (which is recommended 30-45 min before a meal), can vanillean be taken then?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A few questions:

1. Vanillean label reads to take 20 min before a meal. Does it always have to be pre-meal, or can you take a dose pre-workout (with no food following?)

2. Can this be combined with HEAT (since both products contain evodiamine)?

3. As for the above question about DCP, (which is recommended 30-45 min before a meal), can vanillean be taken then?
Food is not required, but it's more effective on an empty stomach. I have been experimenting with a pre-bed dose with a lot of success.

Definitely can combine with HEAT, but watch for heartburn effects from the redundant Capsaicin dosing, if you are sensitive.

You can definitely take the Vanillean earlier, with DCP.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would this be a gppd addition to my bulk? obv i liek to keep fat gain down......also would it work better with a higher carb diet or higher fat diet or does it not really matter.........? thanks

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
would this be a gppd addition to my bulk? obv i liek to keep fat gain down......also would it work better with a higher carb diet or higher fat diet or does it not really matter.........? thanks
From the affects I hear it has on appetite I wouldn't use it during a bulk. Maybe during a leaning phase at the end of a cycle. Like the last 30 days leading to pct.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be ok with a supplement like T2?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From the affects I hear it has on appetite I wouldn't use it during a bulk. Maybe during a leaning phase at the end of a cycle. Like the last 30 days leading to pct.

im followin if right now so maybe it woudl help my hunger throughout the day

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this sounds like the exact opposite of what you'd want for a bulk....but the appetite killer quality is exactly what has me so excited for it. Especially if it sticks around. Many thermos kill my appetite for the first two days or so, but the effect wears off in a hurry.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Yeah this sounds like the exact opposite of what you'd want for a bulk....but the appetite killer quality is exactly what has me so excited for it. Especially if it sticks around. Many thermos kill my appetite for the first two days or so, but the effect wears off in a hurry.
Yeah I really want to try it at the end of a bulk like the last 30 days up to pct. From what guys are saying, they are eating in a huge deficit but not losing muscle at all. Dsade has some theories as to why (possible IGF-1 upregulation?) But non the less it would be interesting to see what it does at the end of a bulk. Might try it with a Test/NPP/anadrol/Var burst cycle I'm planning....

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only if you want to sweat 24/7. :) That'd be an a crazy effective combo.
It's about to happen. Along with a CKD. Should shed this fat obstructing my cycle gains. Really excited for this.

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
I am just now starting to notice a tad bit of strength loss, I believe I'm 3 weeks in of using the stuff. I was barely able to lift my one rep max.

I guess this should probably be expected due to the extremely low calories I've been taking in. HOWEVER; what's very interesting is this. My muscle mass has gotten leaner, and my body weight appears lighter while I'm walking around. But my body weight had not changed. I'm holding steady at 223lbs. I'm looking more leaner, more "cut" in the mirror, haven't loss any muscle, with just a tad bit of loss in strength (due to low calorie intake i assume.

Strange but interesting....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before Matt, but would you see any:

-Pro
-Con
-Reason

To use Vanillean on a PH/DS cycle? Let's say one that raises BP like Epi+Stano , or Epi-Tren , or any other combo of higher androgen ratio that would cause BP mishaps...

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just now starting to notice a tad bit of strength loss, I believe I'm 3 weeks in of using the stuff. I was barely able to lift my one rep max.

I guess this should probably be expected due to the extremely low calories I've been taking in. HOWEVER; what's very interesting is this. My muscle mass has gotten leaner, and my body weight appears lighter while I'm walking around. But my body weight had not changed. I'm holding steady at 223lbs. I'm looking more leaner, more "cut" in the mirror, haven't loss any muscle, with just a tad bit of loss in strength (due to low calorie intake i assume.

Strange but interesting....
Go have a big cheat meal at a sushi buffet and that strength should come right back... ;)

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Go have a big cheat meal at a sushi buffet and that strength should come right back... ;)
You're right, and it did:) This stuff is interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the write up. I've been noticing just a tad bit of heart burn to be honest (I actually pop 2 pills at once instead of one). But the fact that this stuff can actually demolish my appetite, without losing any muscle is quite strange.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
You're right, and it did:) This stuff is interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the write up. I've been noticing just a tad bit of heart burn to be honest (I actually pop 2 pills at once instead of one). But the fact that this stuff can actually demolish my appetite, without losing any muscle is quite strange.

Any reason for 2 pills instead of 1 ? Did you start at one and move to 2 ? any differences that you notice

Thanks

southsideguy

southsideguy

Awards
  • Established
Any reason for 2 pills instead of 1 ? Did you start at one and move to 2 ? any differences that you notice

Thanks
Well, a more of a "balls to the wall" sort of guy, and allot of times I do things that I recommend other people shouldn't do. I'm a huge risk taker.

With that said, I did notice a difference. On one pill I could tell that my appetite was not the same. But when I experimented with two, my appetitive was virtually non existent. I also experienced slight heart burn. Calories down, strength went down slightly, but no loss in muscle what so ever. I did lose some body fat. After a few cheat meals, my strength came back.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the heart burn makes sense what with the allyl isothiocyanate and capsaicin in there. Should diminish if you increase your fluid intake when dosing. Of course, 2 pills at once definitely contributes to feeling that way too. :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sorry if this has been asked before Matt, but would you see any:

-Pro
-Con
-Reason

To use Vanillean on a PH/DS cycle? Let's say one that raises BP like Epi+Stano , or Epi-Tren , or any other combo of higher androgen ratio that would cause BP mishaps...
Bump

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Evodiamine in Vanillean may increase blood pressure in some individuals. For this reason I would be cautious using it during a cycle, especially if Tren is involved.Before even considering using it on cycle, see how you respond to Vanillean off-cycle, and keep an eye on your blood pressure throughout its use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 56
Olympus Labs 145
Ape McGrapes Iconic Formulations 450
Olympus Labs 6
Olympus Labs 18