Q&A For Vanillean

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Matt,

    In your view what would be the best fat loss supplement available to stack with VL for maximum fat loss? It's just arrived in the UK and thinking about my next stack.


  2. I'm not Matt, but personally I'm loving Vanillean/Alphamine and various stims. Can't wait to toss DCP2.0 into the mix as well!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    Matt,

    In your view what would be the best fat loss supplement available to stack with VL for maximum fat loss? It's just arrived in the UK and thinking about my next stack.
    EC is great if you can get it. It also seems to work with thyroidals (tt-33), or something like Dexaprine. Not sure what you have available over there.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    EC is great if you can get it. It also seems to work with thyroidals (tt-33), or something like Dexaprine. Not sure what you have available over there.
    We have pretty much everything. I'm on EC and Decimate at the moment 2 x 15 E in the morning whilst I'm in the fasting stage of the IF protocol. So there's no adverse effects from stacking it with EC?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    We have pretty much everything. I'm on EC and Decimate at the moment 2 x 15 E in the morning whilst I'm in the fasting stage of the IF protocol. So there's no adverse effects from stacking it with EC?
    None at all.
    •   
       


  6. Thoughts on this ? I read it in another Thread


    " Carvacrol activates PPAR alpha, which is great for fat loss, but it also acitvates counter-regulatory circuits including PPAR gamma, which promote fat gain. Further, carvacrol prevents myonuclear accretion via COX-2 dependent activities, theoretically diminishing hypertrophy.

    Zingerone, much like carvacrol, has a mixed mechanism of action that simultaneously aids both fat loss and fat gain."



    I have been using Vanillean and have enjoyed it thus far

    Cheers
  7. Re: Q&A For Vanillean


    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Thoughts on this ? I read it in another Thread


    " Carvacrol activates PPAR alpha, which is great for fat loss, but it also acitvates counter-regulatory circuits including PPAR gamma, which promote fat gain. Further, carvacrol prevents myonuclear accretion via COX-2 dependent activities, theoretically diminishing hypertrophy.

    Zingerone, much like carvacrol, has a mixed mechanism of action that simultaneously aids both fat loss and fat gain."



    I have been using Vanillean and have enjoyed it thus far

    Cheers
    If you have enjoyed it i see no reason to worry.

    While those points may be valid (i honestly havnt read the studies but am in no way doscounting it) if its working for you, keep with it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If you have enjoyed it i see no reason to worry.

    While those points may be valid (i honestly havnt read the studies but am in no way doscounting it) if its working for you, keep with it.
    I agree completely and not worried at all and will keep using it as I certainly seems to agree with my body. I was more trying to educate myself a little and wasn’t sure if it was valid thought I would post for feedback

  9. PPAR-Gamma does NOT lead to fat gain across the board,there are too many variables at hand re: agonism and antagonism of the PPAR's to issue a blanket statement such as PPAR-Gamma induces fat gain.When talking about PPAR,fat gain and fat loss is largely dependent on selective agonism and antagonism of the PPAR subtypes.In addition,one then has direct crosstalk between the Vanilliod receptors and PPAR's to consider,which work synergystically towards fat oxidation.

    The same school of thought applies to COX-2 and any such "theoretical" meanderings about its activation towards muscle hypertrophy.If whoever you qouted from wanted to start up intelligent conversation,they should have been much more specific in what was said and provided references to support their ideas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Thoughts on this ? I read it in another Thread


    " Carvacrol activates PPAR alpha, which is great for fat loss, but it also acitvates counter-regulatory circuits including PPAR gamma, which promote fat gain. Further, carvacrol prevents myonuclear accretion via COX-2 dependent activities, theoretically diminishing hypertrophy.

    Zingerone, much like carvacrol, has a mixed mechanism of action that simultaneously aids both fat loss and fat gain."



    I have been using Vanillean and have enjoyed it thus far

    Cheers

  10. Thanks for feedback.

    it was mentioned in this thread

    Decimate, ECA and Vanillean....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Thanks for feedback.

    it was mentioned in this thread

    Decimate, ECA and Vanillean....
    PPAR-gamma is important for alleviation of metabolic syndrome, notably glucose intolerance and insulin sensitivity. Fish Oil, a staple in the bodybuilding lifestyle, activates PPAR-gamma and possibly suppresses COX-2 expression, but the idea that it suppresses it so much as to block prostaglandin release and cripple muscle gain is absurd.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    PPAR-gamma is important for alleviation of metabolic syndrome, notably glucose intolerance and insulin sensitivity. Fish Oil, a staple in the bodybuilding lifestyle, activates PPAR-gamma and possibly suppresses COX-2 expression, but the idea that it suppresses it so much as to block prostaglandin release and cripple muscle gain is absurd.
    Thanks thats why I wanted to ask in this thread to get a different perspective, Its always better to take a look at mutliple views and decide then to blindly follow one

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Thanks thats why I wanted to ask in this thread to get a different perspective, Its always better to take a look at mutliple views and decide then to blindly follow one
    No worries. I spent a VERY long time on this formula. The ingredients work interdependently, which means I don't have to overload the product with excess dosages to get the effects I was going for. Let me know how your results are, if you would.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  14. Any water retentiom possible with this product?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Any water retentiom possible with this product?
    Not that I, or anyone else, have noticed or commented on.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. I experienced the opposite - Vanillean has dried me out, so far at least.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Not that I, or anyone else, have noticed or commented on.
    Nice. got two bottles on the way. had no idea of this product. came in this sub forum looking for dcp 2.0 info and left eagerly awaiting ar***** of vannillean

  18. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    Nice. got two bottles on the way. had no idea of this product. came in this sub forum looking for dcp 2.0 info and left eagerly awaiting ar***** of vannillean
    I guarantee that we will feature a badass Vanillean/DCP 2.0 stack sale. I ran out of my test batch weeks ago, and even I am getting anxious to have it back.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. i plan on stacking this with og DCP and EC(caff coming from Lipotropin AM) any potential interactions or problems with Vanillean and:

    Mucuna Pruriens
    Bacopa Monniera

    ??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    i plan on stacking this with og DCP and EC(caff coming from Lipotropin AM) any potential interactions or problems with Vanillean and:

    Mucuna Pruriens
    Bacopa Monniera

    ??
    No interactions....if you get the same effect as i do, you will quite enjoy the combination with l-dopa via central actions of Vanillean.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by baldymcgee View Post
    i plan on stacking this with og DCP and EC(caff coming from Lipotropin AM) any potential interactions or problems with Vanillean and:

    Mucuna Pruriens
    Bacopa Monniera

    ??
    Be hard to stack Vanillean and Endosurge if there were interactions between these. Thankfully that's not the case, and Endo/VL together is awesome!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. any issue stacking this with Adipose Annihilation v.2 because they contain some of the same ingredients

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662 View Post
    any issue stacking this with Adipose Annihilation v.2 because they contain some of the same ingredients
    Should be fine, just watch for heartburn.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Should be fine, just watch for heartburn.
    Great Thanks !

  25. Ugh I missed the $19.99 deal with the free CLA. FML

  26. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Ugh I missed the $19.99 deal with the free CLA. FML
    That's alright, CLA's pretty overrated IMO anyway.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That's alright, CLA's pretty overrated IMO anyway.
    I was just interested in the $19.99 Price lol, now it's like $33

  28. Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    I was just interested in the $19.99 Price lol, now it's like $33
    There's a pretty badass stack right now with Eviscerate SMOLDER. Going to see about getting an AlphaBurn/Vanillean stack up for you guys too once the new run of Vanillean comes in.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    There's a pretty badass stack right now with Eviscerate SMOLDER. Going to see about getting an AlphaBurn/Vanillean stack up for you guys too once the new run of Vanillean comes in.
    Please do dsade! I will jump all over that like a fat kid on cake
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  30. Quote Originally Posted by dollar662
    any issue stacking this with Adipose Annihilation v.2 because they contain some of the same ingredients
    Vanillean pre meal adipose annihilation v2 post meal

    Nothing to worry about
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 01:13 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:53 PM
  3. For Sale: SDNG & Advanced PCT (Testosterone Boosters)
    By aztec127 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-19-2008, 08:09 PM
  4. Ergopharm AMP for weight loss
    By Syr in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Log in
Log in