Starting Formasurge - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Starting Formasurge

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Guys. I have a bottle on stash. I've used formestane before, but excited about my Formasurge.

What would beat way to get proper usage out of it with a beastdrol / 1-Andro bridge?
    I am currently on week 1 of beastdrol. 1 cap a day. Low dose. Would it be beat to run the Formasurge with 1-Andro or during PCT to help solidify gains. ???

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Personally, I would do both, but I'm quite prone to estrogenic sides. I'd use a low dose of Formasurge on cycle to keep E levels reasonable, then bump it up in PCT to prevent E rebound. Of course, you'll need the rest of a decent PCT as well; an AI is only one piece of that puzzle.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Starting Formasurge

Resolve is spot on, it is a very versatile product.

•   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Using 2 pumps Formasurge and 3 pumps Dermacrine per day during my H-drol/Trenazone/Stano run.

And I have a second bottle I am going to use as part of my PCT.

Love the stuff!!!
    Psalm 73:26
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

I loved formestane while on d-plex. So super and Formasurge shoul be great. Pct is great but an AI is always the key for me. Some pct black/ clomid / form / and swole stack towards the end will be great

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Using 2 pumps Formasurge and 3 pumps Dermacrine per day during my H-drol/Trenazone/Stano run.

And I have a second bottle I am going to use as part of my PCT.

Love the stuff!!!
    Use erase if you use anything otc AI wise for your PCT. That and torem will have you right as rain. Yes formestane is a steroidal and suicidal AI like aromasin/arimistane but it is also mildly suppressive as it is a PH to 4-hydroxy test if memory serves me right. You are coming off of a 19-nor cycle, I can speak from exerience that you want an iron clad PCT and I would want to make sure I know exactly what dose of a given AI I am taking, not guessing with a transdermal. On cycle it is great though.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Use erase if you use anything otc AI wise for your PCT. That and torem will have you right as rain. Yes formestane is a steroidal and suicidal AI like aromasin/arimistane but it is also mildly suppressive as it is a PH to 4-hydroxy test if memory serves me right. You are coming off of a 19-nor cycle, I can speak from exerience that you want an iron clad PCT and I would want to make sure I know exactly what dose of a given AI I am taking, not guessing with a transdermal. On cycle it is great though.

Thanks for the advice, I will see if I can get some Erase on the way,
    My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.

8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Bodock View Post
    Thanks for the advice, I will see if I can get some Erase on the way,
    I would run that torem 5 weeks too. 120/90/60/30/30. Its aggressive but torem doesn't have the sides that clomid does and seems to work really well with aromasin or Erase. I would taper the Erase dose too, right away you won't need 75mg, I would do 25mg first week and then go to 50-75 or you libido may be crushed since you have no estrogen. Lots of ways to do PCT but that is how I would run it. Trenazone was not an easy one to come back from so if you have a test booster you really like, add it in during week 2-3.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

okay thanks Good advice! I have Testodrol, Isatest, and Forskolin-95 to use to go along with the torem, also have Inhibit-P and Prolactrone.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alright! about to start a new cycle on T1 PRO
    By Bean in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 01:43 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2002, 03:06 AM
  3. I Must Say This Place Is Starting To Get Really Good!
    By Blindfaith in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-14-2002, 03:07 PM
  4. Diet plan (start of cutting cycle) One day
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 01:19 PM
  5. When to start
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 11:31 AM