Formasurge allergy

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Just bought a few bottles since I love the inclusion of resveratol. I developed hives 6 hours post application. Is there anyway around this? I get the same reaction from southland performance's abliderate advanced which I see uses the same carrier.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hm, I'll definitely try and find an answer for you as soon as possible. I can imagine you're disappointed by this.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Where did you apply it?
Abdominals, today I applied it to my chest and shoulders with no issue....I don't know what the hell is wrong with my body haha

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Abdominals, today I applied it to my chest and shoulders with no issue....I don't know what the hell is wrong with my body haha
Then just apply it to your chest and shoulders and you should be good. Hives are usually the culprit of your bodies increased histamine release in response to a foreign substance. If you absolutely want to add it to your ab's, then take a good anti-histamine (generic claritine or zyrtec at walmart for 2-4 dollars would suffice).

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Then just apply it to your chest and shoulders and you should be good. Hives are usually the culprit of your bodies increased histamine release in response to a foreign substance. If you absolutely want to add it to your ab's, then take a good anti-histamine (generic claritine or zyrtec at walmart for 2-4 dollars would suffice).
Yeah I have an overactive immune system. This year I'm allergic to sulfas, ba and alder haha

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
I lied I have an allergic reaction going on still haha. Can I bake it out of the bottle?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean?
Probably asking if whatever is causing his reaction can be neutralized by heating the product, in which case that would be a no.

Btw off topic but when are retailers going to be resupplied with some more dermacrine?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean?
I mean in the sense that people bake BA out of their oil based steroids. Stuff works better than forma stanzalol just I have these tiny bumps that make me look contagious

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean in the sense that people bake BA out of their oil based steroids. Stuff works better than forma stanzalol just I have these tiny bumps that make me look contagious
Are you sure it's the BA that you are allergic too? That would be the key question here. Otherwise you could certainly try.
Hey is dermacrine the same carrier?
I don't think they really want to elaborate on the composition of a product that is not released yet. At least I wouldn't. ;)
Soon but better :)
Great to hear.

steppinRazor

Awards
Are you sure it's the BA that you are allergic too? That would be the key question here. Otherwise you could certainly try.

I don't think they really want to elaborate on the composition of a product that is not released yet. At least I wouldn't. ;)

Great to hear.
The new derma has been out for awhile now..and no they aren't the same carrier. Dermacrine is better ;)

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established

Great to hear.
I'm 100% on this haha. That particular carrier makes me break out, unless they hide antibiotics in their bottles...it's the BA

The new derma has been out for awhile now..and no they aren't the same carrier. Dermacrine is better ;)
awesome at least I can use that

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know. But the new derma is currently sold out at every e-tailer that I know who carries it. :(