Formasurge (pump -spray)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I bought 2 on presage .. The pic showed the spray bottle

But the bottles I got are pump.. I like the spray bottle better .. Anyway a rep can exchange it for me

Thanks

steppinRazor

Awards
Np needs to update the photo. All our bottles are pump and work great.
Yeah they do..the bottle pictured looked similar to a dermacrine bottle, and the description says its a gel..

pretty misleading. and I won't lie, I'm pretty disappointed. I'm not commenting on the products' efficacy - but had I actually known what I was buying I would've stuck to using another brand I'm already happy with.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah they do..the bottle pictured looked similar to a dermacrine bottle, and the description says its a gel..

pretty misleading. and I won't lie, I'm pretty disappointed. I'm not commenting on the products' efficacy - but had I actually known what I was buying I would've stuck to using another brand I'm already happy with.
I agree I bought it bc thought it was gonna be spray

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
im glad this was posted, i was about to buy a few

steppinRazor

Awards
personally i thought it looked similar to the derma bottle.
[h=2]BPS' NEW FormaSurge: Extreme Estrogen Eliminator & Testosterone Enhancing Gel!
[/h]i think this is what threw me off most. if anything the description should be changed. i thought it would be a lot like the new dermacrine - which by the way I LOVE!! so im not sittin here trying to hate - just saying im disappointed because its not what i expected.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im glad this was posted, i was about to buy a few
i still would .. but yea i would prefer like a spray over pump anyday .. this stuff is pretty watery too

The bottle rendering they have up still resembles a pump just the wrong kind, Dermacrine bottle rendering looks way different. That aside, this product works and works fabulously.
i like to hear that.. do love your company .. nutra needs to change the pic .. bc on most sites they have the right picture

and you guys need to re-read your labels before you put em on .. id be willing to do so lol

it says "MESSAGE into skin" lol